Madden 19 Cowboy ratings

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought Madden went downhill after Madden '94. Last one I played was probably '98. Has it changed much? :D

Best time I had with Madden was drinking with buddies, setting it on Computer vs. Computer and gambling on the outcomes.
Now that's fun. Damn... Makes me want to put something together.

Carson

Reaction score
I didn't play Madden 18, but I heard that the running game on it was rubbish for a lot of teams. Lucky for me because I depend on the ground game anyway when I'm playing. I'm literally the most boring chap you can hope to play on Madden.

Interesting way to play!

I’ve been a spread, air it out since the NCAA 06 and Madden 06 days

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Because the OP looks for any and every opportunity to try and have a go at Dak.

Except that all the OP did was post somebody else's arbitrary rating of Dak (along with many other Cowboys and their rating), he made no comment about anybody's ratings, but you make it about the OP and not about why somebody else has Dak rated as an average player

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
One of the most annoying things on madden 18 was how often and severe olineman got hurt

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Except that all the OP did was post somebody else's arbitrary rating of Dak (along with many other Cowboys and their rating), he made no comment about anybody's ratings, but you make it about the OP and not about why somebody else has Dak rated as an average player

Fair enough. I was basically reading between the lines of what he had in mind.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Interesting way to play!

I’ve been a spread, air it out since the NCAA 06 and Madden 06 days

Well, it's funny, when I'm playing Madden 04 (on my Gamecube, I have both that and an XB1), I play with the wildcat/college type offenses with my created players. However, since the Cowboys started focusing on the run, I love to run the ball. Even in Madden 04, I run the ball a lot. Like I said, it's different than your average Madden player, but it works for me, haha.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
By posting an 80? What rating could he have posted for you to not consider him to be having a go at Dak? More to the point, what rating should Dak have?

As stated, I was reading between the lines considering his history involving Dak. I probably read too much into it, but yeah.