MadDog Russo Say's Kirk Cousins Is Better Than "Overrated" Dak Prescott And Steven A Isn't Having It

ESisback

Reaction score
What is the difference? Neither will ever even sniff the big one. Like arguing over whose Ford Taurus is nicer.
Never sniff the big one? How do explain Foles, Flacco, Brad Johnson, Dilfer, Hostetler, Rypien, Doug Williams, etc., etc…..?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
MC,

So you got a blabbering imbecile on your side with this argument.

Congrats!
Anybody that knows what they are looking at on Sundays and are able to be unbiased are usually on my side of things.

You wouldn't understand.

fivetwos

Reaction score

Russo said "Dak Prescott is overrated" and that "I'm not in love with Cousins either, but you're making Prescott out to be better than he is".

Steven A is his normal loud self. Apparently he's from the failed school of "the louder you are the more right you appear to be" which usually works the opposite.

This is a staged show and everyone knows it.

It's brand new and won't last long. No one wants to hear two people scream at each other.

That said, I listened to Russo for 20 years on local NY radio and you aren't fooling him with fluff.

If you don't get it done in big spots you're not getting his respect.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

It's brand new and won't last long. No one wants to hear two people scream at each other.

That said, I listened to Russo for 20 years on local NY radio and you aren't fooling him with fluff.

I always liked Russo.

He calls em how he sees em usually.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I don't Cousins in better, I think they are pretty even. Cousins has been averaging 100+ in QB Passing Rating the past 5 years or so.
Cousins is a weird cat, at one point in in the season statistically he was the best quarterback in the NFL. Then you watch him play the Cowboys and you would swear Cooper Rush was the better quarterback. Then again when the Vikings beat the Saints in the playoffs, he was light years better then Brees that day.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Russo is a NY sports fan. Nuff said. He's much better with baseball but his voice and attitude is such a beating.

Big D

Reaction score
Let's say Cousins is better. That puts Dak at 10. 10 of 32. How do you geniuses look at your team that commits the penalties that we do, that allows teams with mediocre rushing attacks to rush on us at will, that has a kicker that can't be relied on for routine extra points, a void at DT, a turnstile g/c combo, adequate to questionable Tackles, TE's that don't block, and wrs with intermittent drop issues and conclude that it's your top 10 qb that must be replaced? :huh:

Reactions: G2

Plankton

Reaction score
Russo is a NY sports fan. Nuff said. He's much better with baseball but his voice and attitude is such a beating.

Russo is a San Francisco Giants fan, and grew up rooting for the Green Bay Packers. He's not a NY sports fan - if you ever listened to him, you would know that.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Let's say Cousins is better. That puts Dak at 10. 10 of 32. How do you geniuses look at your team that commits the penalties that we do, that allows teams with mediocre rushing attacks to rush on us at will, that has a kicker that can't be relied on for routine extra points, a void at DT, a turnstile g/c combo, adequate to questionable Tackles, TE's that don't block, and wrs with intermittent drop issues and conclude that it's your top 10 qb that must be replaced? :huh:
Brilliant, right?

Nexx

Reaction score
both have great supporting casts. both put up good looking numbers based on beating up bad teams but both choke against good teams. they are one in the same.

ESisback

Reaction score
IMHO, Cousins and Dak are in the same tier statistically. Dak’s contract is too large, but overall I’d give Dak the edge when he adds running back to his game. Lesser QBs have played in the Super Bowl, so…

MarcusRock

Reaction score

If you mention this is fiction, who cares about getting some actor's respect? They're acting.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you mention this is fiction, who cares about getting some actor's respect? They're acting.
Well I guess so if you don't know him.

He was half of the best radio show in history and deservedly so.

This may not mean much to some and I get that.

Just saying if a player wants a good word out of him it wont be along the lines of the people around here that say things like "12 wins. Number one offense"

It's not fiction to the point where he doesn't believe what he is saying.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh my, just reading the names Russo and SAS made my entire brain hurt. You couldn't pay me to listen to those two talk (ok, yell) about anything.

Russo/SAS > waterboarding
Way worse!!!Russo was ok, but scream in’ A was brutal.