Make Jerry uncomfortable

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have no clue how they could just run this back

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.
Embarrass the heck out of them.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.

Gambit

Reaction score
Or some alternatives

1. don't take sports entertainment so seriously
2. Change teams to follow
3. It's now the off season try to find something else to base your joy around

Just my thoughts, you do what's best for you.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.
This is one form of alternative thinking that I have advocated for a long time. The impractical route is making Jerry Jones uncomfortable in his wallet. For one, he is super-wealthy outside everything related to the NFL. Two, his inflexibility originates between his ears, not his butt that many hopeful people incorrectly fixate upon.

His mindset cannot be moderated by money. The recent 'intervention' of Troy Aikman, Charlotte Jones Anderson (and a conveniently nearby placed Netflix camera crew) that nudged Jones into finally enshrining Jimmy Johnson into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor is a perfect example of realistic action in regards to moderating his kind of thinking. What actually happened is a cliche BUT, "It was that easy."

That said, any conceivable action takes serious planning and execution. Getting a sizeable number of stadium attendees, which varies in composition from game-to-game, to boo in unison for something not happening on the field must be coordinated. Networks could not care less about crowd reaction if it quickly dies. Just hoping for sustained (and loud) booing to happen will not generated results. Such strategy requires focused communication, both away and at the stadium, that carries a clear message. Plus, stadium attendance cooperation might not be instantaneous, so the effort must be backed with patience as well, that could stretch for weeks or even months, in order to be remotely successful in pulling it off.

The other thing to remember is galvanizing such an effort will not happen on an internet forum. Targeted social media, snail mail, print, radio and/or television campaigns sustain and boost grassroots movements. And many of those fail. So, the first step is for a single dedicated, supremely driven individual to step up and do the hard work of creating a foundation that will attract and retain likeminded people.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dang, didn't know my wife was on here :)
and i didn't know my 5 year old toddler was on here.. bunch of crybabies whining like toddlers... don't watch, don't post ,dont have an account just move on , we don't need an announcement or warning just ghost out..TY in advance..

adamknite

Reaction score
Or some alternatives

1. don't take sports entertainment so seriously
2. Change teams to follow
3. It's now the off season try to find something else to base your joy around

Just my thoughts, you do what's best for you.
Seriously.

I've been a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys most of my life. Since at least 5 years old. At the end of the day... it's just a game.

Brax

Reaction score

There is nothing fans can do to make Jerry uncomfortable, he’s said more than once he does not give a rats a** what anyone thinks. 150000 fans burning Dallas jerseys and cowboy flags would not bother him. The only possible thing that might is fans wearing bags on their heads every game and chanting Jerry must go all game long. Nothing is going change

CCBoy

Reaction score
Booing in unison for non calls on Parsons....or take away all his whiskey.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Seriously.

I've been a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys most of my life. Since at least 5 years old. At the end of the day... it's just a game.
A fun game that should include character traits with ethics.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Jerry has to be uncomfortable already. All the sports stations are laughing at the Cowboys right now. And what will Jerry do? He will make one splash move somewhere along the line but in the end it will not change his roll with the team. Look for a mid tier FA signing that they will hype as the solution to all their problems. They sign Derrick Henry or maybe some DT or WR. Jerry will build it up and expect everyone to get back on the band wagon. I think that will be a miscalculation. There is nothing he can do to change the way people think about this team right now, and I don't think time changes that. No matter what they do, who they beat in the regular season, or how many wins they have going into the playoffs, no one, not even the most loyal Cowboys fans will think the Cowboys are going to win their playoff games. They will believe that the Cowboys will just flop again until the Cowboys prove on the field they can beat a good team when it means something.

RS12

Reaction score
Impossible he and generations are set for life times. Opposing fans will always buy tickets, and the games will always be televised. And there are enough people who only care about being entertained that will still buy gear. Checkmate.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry will get the message if everyone wears bags on their heads for the first home game next season.
I don't know about that but one could always fall a very, very long way in AT&T.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am through being mad, and honestly hope they go 0-17 this coming season. I want to see Booger and Chuckles suffer like we fans have for 28 years. And don't tell me that a true fan wouldn't wish for 0-17, or that a true fan wouldn't turn his back on the team, because ALL 53 players turned their back on us Sunday and played like they didn't give 2 S's ....screw them. I really hope they enjoy their cell phone breaks, and all the other amenities they put above hard work. I'm so glad that Dak and the rest were able to save the Conman's job....pfffffttt!!!

Go Dodgers!!!

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Completely disagree. Don't give him your money, that's fine. But he's not some sort of horrible person who should be made to feel uncomfortable like the Panthers owner.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
a lot of big talk. You guys will be back sniffing Jerry's butt and his team again next year. Nothing changes. Right now your little hearts are broken, like the last 3 years but you came back. You will be back with your little gear crap on again, spouting stupid crap like, "we duh the boys"....

smh.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Make him land a blimp holding onto it and the wind blowing sideways.