Make Jerry uncomfortable

Gambit

Reaction score
Ok. I’ll reword my question. What’s wrong w making Jerry uncomfortable?
Let's rephrase it to include what the OP is calling for, shall we?

What's right with organizing a large group of people to stalk and boo another human simply because one is unhappy with results of a football game?

JBS

Reaction score

What's right with organizing a large group of people to stalk and boo another human simply because one is unhappy with results of a football game?
There was no stalking involved ..I don’t see an issue w booing this man all over town..meaning in events that he’s not even in attendance ..not following him around and booing him ..that wasn’t included in the OP

bandfan

Reaction score
Just remember, you could be 8-8 for the third year in a row...

Gambit

Reaction score
There was no stalking involved ..I don’t see an issue w booing this man all over town..meaning in events that he’s not even in attendance ..not following him around and booing him ..that wasn’t included in the OP
Well you do what's best for you. Let me know how that works out for you

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

What part of my post said to stalk them?
Thought it was pretty clear to boo at the games...in front of a national audience.

But heck, you pull what you want from the post. It's a free country.

Gambit

Reaction score
What part of my post said to stalk them?
Thought it was pretty clear to boo at the games...in front of a national audience.

But heck, you pull what you want from the post. It's a free country.
You are right, I was confusing a different convo.

My original point still stands. This is a game one we don't even participate in.

We cheer them on. We suffer disappointment when they don't. But the level of insanity I've read on this board alone, let alone other platforms is absolutely bizarre.

You'd think we'd gone 30 years without even so much as a win the way some of y'all talk.

You're calling for an orchestrated booing at a future game in a future season and have no idea what team will look like come Sept. You don't think that's bizarre? You don't see that as crazy?

Man I sure do, and am glad for the few in this thread who point that out too.

Ps you might want to be sure everyone understands your point you made as one poster just said he should be booed all over town, yanno, stalking him.

So maybe some do seem to think that's ok.

Rayman70

Reaction score
buford-t-justice-smokey-and-the-bandit.gif
words not necessary really.

CCBoy

Reaction score
There is much more to issues, even frustrated...let's start the look here:

The world-weary cynics within Cowboys Nation firmly believe that, at least to the Jones family, finishing the season strong in dollars and cents is way more important than wins and losses.

On the field, Dallas didn’t make it out of the wild-card round. But financially, the front office finished almost at the top of the league when it comes to the overall value they got out of their players this season.

Spotrac has determined their 2023 Team Value Rankings using scores calculated for each player on the league’s rosters. Individually, a player’s cumulative production is factored against his average annual salary, and the resulting score (out of 100) offers a look at how much bang a player provides for his buck.

Do that for everybody, and it becomes clear which teams make their money work the hardest come gametime.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/spotrac-best-value-rankings-ceedee-lamb-daron-bland/
Spotrac has determined their 2023 Team Value Rankings using scores calculated for each player on the league’s rosters. Individually, a player’s cumulative production is factored against his average annual salary, and the resulting score (out of 100) offers a look at how much bang a player provides for his buck.

Do that for everybody, and it becomes clear which teams make their money work the hardest come gametime.

San Francisco led the NFL with a “True Value Score” (TVS) of 99.56, while Baltimore came in second with 95.11. The Cowboys finished in third place with 91.38. No other team scored in the 90s. (Within the NFC East, Philadelphia finished 16th with 52.48, the Giants were 28th at 16.44, and Washington ended 31st with 6.11.)

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think CD's Mama and Micah's brother are making Jerry uncomfortable. Now all we need is Dak's baby mama, to make it a trifecta.

Mannix

Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing any fan can do at this point. The time for that was before the stadium was built.
If we had some real media, things may be different....still can't believe NOBODY has challenged Booger about his demand 2 years ago about going deep in the playoffs...had they written and talked about that all day Monday and Tuesday its possible Booger would have felt forced to make change....who knows. Someone CERTAINLY should have brought it up to him during his postgame interview.

Mannix

Reaction score
Surprised I didn’t hear a single “boo” during the game. You never hear any booing at the stadium unless there’s a bad officiating call. If the fans want to get Jerry’s attention they need to learn how to boo when the team is embarrassing themselves.
Those idiots that were at the game Sunday weren't the passionate booing type.....you could tell when the camera panned on them....noting but goofballs. It was embarrassing!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Step on up then...stop whispering on a fan site.
If we had some real media, things may be different....still can't believe NOBODY has challenged Booger about his demand 2 years ago about going deep in the playoffs...had they written and talked about that all day Monday and Tuesday its possible Booger would have felt forced to make change....who knows. Someone CERTAINLY should have brought it up to him during his postgame interview.
Bland’s AAV is under $1 million, but he turned in a 2023 campaign that was single-handedly better than most teams’ entire defensive backfield: a league-leading nine interceptions, an NFL-record-setting five of them returned for touchdowns. Throw in 69 tackles and 15 passes defended, and it can be hard to remember that Bland is in just his second season (and wasn’t a Week 1 starter in either of them).

The fifth-round draft pick became a first-time Pro Bowler and All-Pro this season and will continue be a bargain for at least one more year, as he has two years and $2 million of non-guaranteed money remaining on his rookie contract.

Start of off season, also...

ICP

Reaction score
Not possible, the guy is so delusional that he actually thinks he's doing the right thing. Maybe if his palace was half empty every game next year he'd get a clue but we all know that ain't happening

Mannix

Reaction score
Am I the only one that still thinks that this is a bad dream, and we really aren’t in for yet ANOTHER wasted season??? I seriously cannot accept the fact that the Conman is returning, and that it’s entirely possible that Dork will be extended…all because Booger has paralysis by analysis and/or is just too lazy to put in the work of wheeling and dealing anymore…the first person to refer to him as a wildcatter gets kicked squarely in the nuts. How can he not see what we see is the unbelievable part of it all…if Dork needs him as a tutor so bad, keep him as OC at his current salary and hire a new Head Coach. Problem solved…if we wants his pay check he has to stick around and help Dork…he forfeited any and all respect by failing on every big stage he’s been on for us…those are the facts.

RawhidKid

Reaction score
Boycott them and stop going to games. That’s the only way to get Jerrah’s attention.