Make Jerry uncomfortable

Gambit

Reaction score
Am I the only one that still thinks that this is a bad dream, and we really aren’t in for yet ANOTHER wasted season??? I seriously cannot accept the fact that the Conman is returning, and that it’s entirely possible that Dork will be extended…all because Booger has paralysis by analysis and/or is just too lazy to put in the work of wheeling and dealing anymore…the first person to refer to him as a wildcatter gets kicked squarely in the nuts. How can he not see what we see is the unbelievable part of it all…if Dork needs him as a tutor so bad, keep him as OC at his current salary and hire a new Head Coach. Problem solved…if we wants his pay check he has to stick around and help Dork…he forfeited any and all respect by failing on every big stage he’s been on for us…those are the facts.
Uses the word thinks
Uses childish names to refer to grown adult men

Then says those are facts

Interesting

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have no clue how they could just run this back

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.
Embarrass the heck out of them.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.
I know what you can do. You can take your Rowdy avatar and go root for the Texans.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Or some alternatives

1. don't take sports entertainment so seriously
2. Change teams to follow
3. It's now the off season try to find something else to base your joy around

Just my thoughts, you do what's best for you.
You're 100% right I got enough hobbies I should be able to just let this team go not follow it not let it bother me I have altered my expectations a long time ago to just making the playoffs but with all the different hobbies I have something some strange sense of loyalty still drags me back to this team every year and I can't get it out of my blood it will be with me to the box

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.
I really don’t care if they do for one more season if they let the head coach and QB just play out their contract. However I might be done if they extend Dak. I just can’t take it anymore. Anyone that’s not blind knows the guy is a big time choker .

diamonddelts

Reaction score

So keep paying Jerry by attending the games but boo while your there. Show displeasure after you have given him your money. This is why Dallas fans have the lowest I.Q. out of any fanbase on Earth.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Unfortunately while Jethro Jone$ is most hated sports personality in Dallas and North Texas the Cowboys are still most popular.

He‘s been able to prop up this franchise with just enough success to prevent from hitting rock bottom which is probably most likely best means to bring about more change. Much like after the 5-11 funk.

Unless fans simply pull away and revenue drops. Otherwise we’ll probably have to wait on Mother Nature to take its course.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The fans won't do anything to make Jerry uncomfortable. So they'll buy fewer jerseys, shirts, and caps. Big deal. That's chump change compared to everything else.
Going to games which includes season passes, parking fees, concession fees, poor attendance figures, luxury boxes, stadium tours, team merchandise.....and even then that may be quarter of what he makes; but it would certainly get his attention. He expects his investment to keep multiplying every year and not decreasing.

Gambit

Reaction score
Believes he/she is judge and jury.

interesting
How did I adjuticate you? I pointed out inconsistencies.

It's interesting you are part of the crew demanding accountability, yet when someone darss to point out inconsistent play by you, you quickly move to deflect from it.

Not a judgement or a finding of guilt just an observation of hypocrisy.