Make Jerry uncomfortable

Rayman70

Reaction score
a lot of big talk. You guys will be back sniffing Jerry's butt and his team again next year. Nothing changes. Right now your little hearts are broken, like the last 3 years but you came back. You will be back with your little gear crap on again, spouting stupid crap like, "we duh the boys"....

smh.
the first will be the YT content creators. Sellin that hopium and hype like its candy, and many will be heavy panting like lap dogs, drinking the Kool Aid.

Vabchshark

Reaction score
The fans won't do anything to make Jerry uncomfortable. So they'll buy fewer jerseys, shirts, and caps. Big deal. That's chump change compared to everything else.
Actually, I don't even think most will buy less. They will probably buy more unfortunately. I've refused to buy tickets and merchandise the last couple years, though we will need many more to do the same.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Jerry has to be uncomfortable already. All the sports stations are laughing at the Cowboys right now. And what will Jerry do? He will make one splash move somewhere along the line but in the end it will not change his roll with the team. Look for a mid tier FA signing that they will hype as the solution to all their problems. They sign Derrick Henry or maybe some DT or WR. Jerry will build it up and expect everyone to get back on the band wagon. I think that will be a miscalculation. There is nothing he can do to change the way people think about this team right now, and I don't think time changes that. No matter what they do, who they beat in the regular season, or how many wins they have going into the playoffs, no one, not even the most loyal Cowboys fans will think the Cowboys are going to win their playoff games. They will believe that the Cowboys will just flop again until the Cowboys prove on the field they can beat a good team when it means something.
I think he is sleeping well at night. I wish u were right. I never seen a guy so disengaged from reality as him. The older he gets, the worse he gets. I think he has convinced himself, and his enablers have also reinforced his own pickled thinking, as if its the right way to believe. I am sure his inner circle is telling Jerry how he can do no wrong and the football world are the ones that are mistaken. This is Jerrys world.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
419429164_10229923614188918_6204194083775301956_n.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I have no clue how they could just run this back

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.
Embarrass the heck out of them.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.
Doing all that would not matter to Jerry. Zero impact. It would create more attention and more air time for the Cowboys and Jerry.
They only way to make Jerry react is with the loss commercial and corporate money.

CCBoy

Reaction score
if the game last Sunday wasn't enough to make him uncomfortable and squirm in his chair, nothing we do will suffice. Nothing else the team does will matter. Its a game, a charade. Its called "How Low can we go?"
There is much more to issues, even frustrated...let's start the look here:

The world-weary cynics within Cowboys Nation firmly believe that, at least to the Jones family, finishing the season strong in dollars and cents is way more important than wins and losses.

On the field, Dallas didn’t make it out of the wild-card round. But financially, the front office finished almost at the top of the league when it comes to the overall value they got out of their players this season.

Spotrac has determined their 2023 Team Value Rankings using scores calculated for each player on the league’s rosters. Individually, a player’s cumulative production is factored against his average annual salary, and the resulting score (out of 100) offers a look at how much bang a player provides for his buck.

Do that for everybody, and it becomes clear which teams make their money work the hardest come gametime.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/spotrac-best-value-rankings-ceedee-lamb-daron-bland/

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your words and standards.

Look, I've been a Cowboys fan since the start. I was a member of Realitiy's site before this one. In the real 'Star Wars' beginnings of surviving on football sites.

Now...

Were you sitting in the Alamodome when Bill Parcells walked in for his first Dallas Cowboys training camp.

No, that didn't suck and still doesn't.

My wife was sitting next to me and even enjoyed that. We then saw the first game ever played at what is now AT&T Stadium. We weren't taken advantage of in the least.

Me, I enjoy the sport...and my wife enjoyed the games.
So, I've been a Boys fan since '79. Pretty much watched almost every game we've played in since then. My Cowboys credentials NEED NO QUALIFICATION.

Stay on topic, the clumsy, self-congratulatory reach-around notwithstanding...you didn't make a response to what I wrote.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The fans in the stadiums need to start doing their part. Jerry and company can't hear us through the TV. He doesn't frequent this forum. Fans at the games need to start booing, making signs, wearing paper bags, doing whatever it takes to get the message across. It will attract the attention of the cameras and work it's way up to Jerry. Otherwise, it's status quo.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, I've been a Boys fan since '79. Pretty much watched almost every game we've played in since then. My Cowboys credentials NEED NO QUALIFICATION.

Stay on topic, the clumsy, self-congratulatory reach-around notwithstanding...you didn't make a response to what I wrote.
There was plenty on football. You ignored all.

Listen, you added your own definitions and none presented by me. Then acted all pompous when my own view was instead stated. I have the right on this site to state my own views on being a Cowboys fan and my own opinion and without YOUR insults continuously coming and directed at my self.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The fans in the stadiums need to start doing their part. Jerry and company can't hear us through the TV. He doesn't frequent this forum. Fans at the games need to start booing, making signs, wearing paper bags, doing whatever it takes to get the message across. It will attract the attention of the cameras and work it's way up to Jerry. Otherwise, it's status quo.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Couldn't agree more. This needs to go from "Bless his heart" to ..."Meet me at noon..."...all this southern genteel polite relationship with ownership would not be tolerated in the north east. Especially the powder puff questioning he got from the Dallas media. One big country club...with a steady fanbase of cult followers who will back any product he puts out. It's a brilliant business model.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
There was plenty on football. You ignored all.

Listen, you added your own definitions and none presented by me. Then acted all pompous when my own view was instead stated. I have the right on this site to state my own views on being a Cowboys fan and my own opinion and without YOUR insults continuously coming and directed at my self.
Gotcha. No more insults from me. Now...if you insult yourself...that's on you.

offlimits

Reaction score

Give me the camera shot of Jerry in his box during the first game next year, on National TV and 80% of the fans are booing this team, this QB, this coach.

If/when they make Dak a top paid QB again....do the same. Make Jerry uncomfortable.

Here we go needs to be booed like crazy next year, especially if the extension is as ridiculous as it sounds it could be.

Make this owner uncomfortable in front of the world. At this point, not sure what else to do.
I had to finish laughing before I replied. Do you seriously think that you can make Jerry "uncomfortable"? He just landed the World Cup final in 2026. The largest sporting event in the world. An estimated 1.5 billion people watched the final of the 2022 World Cup.

offlimits

Reaction score
Jerry has made the greater majority of his wealth from oil and gas. The Cowboys are an investment for Jerry, like a stock trade, that happened to make him a great ROI. If the NFL went belly up tomorrow, he would still be a billionaire and one of the wealthiest Owners in the league.
True but now he is adding to his fortune in real estate. The Jones family owns much of the prime real estate in and north of Frisco.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

I see your point, but if the fans booed Jerry, he would just assume they're booing the team. Nothing's ever his fault, after all.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had to finish laughing before I replied. Do you seriously think that you can make Jerry "uncomfortable"? He just landed the World Cup final in 2026. The largest sporting event in the world. An estimated 1.5 billion people watched the final of the 2022 World Cup.
Ok, glad I could make you laugh

Yeah, I do think you could. No matter what you think of Jerry, he loves the Cowboys and I truly think the fans. Sure, it's a money printing machine for him but he has a passion for this sport. Anyone who's dealt with him personally has repeated that constantly.

Cowboy fans typically won't boo...their loyalty runs deep or they are at games, just to be seen. If they constantly were voicing their displeasure while the games are on national TV...then the talking heads do their job...yup, he would start squirming some.

It happened in a way when he finally gave the keys over to Parcells after the Campo years.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
True but now he is adding to his fortune in real estate. The Jones family owns much of the prime real estate in and north of Frisco.
Money makes money. That commercial development he is part of in Frisco with the Star and surrounding retail, dining and hotel space is impressive.