Make Jerry uncomfortable

CCBoy

Reaction score
I am through being mad, and honestly hope they go 0-17 this coming season. I want to see Booger and Chuckles suffer like we fans have for 28 years. And don't tell me that a true fan wouldn't wish for 0-17, or that a true fan wouldn't turn his back on the team, because ALL 53 players turned their back on us Sunday and played like they didn't give 2 S's ....screw them. I really hope they enjoy their cell phone breaks, and all the other amenities they put above hard work. I'm so glad that Dak and the rest were able to save the Conman's job....pfffffttt!!!

Go Dodgers!!!
The Dodgers look fully like the old Yankees today...got to agree here.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry has made the greater majority of his wealth from oil and gas. The Cowboys are an investment for Jerry, like a stock trade, that happened to make him a great ROI. If the NFL went belly up tomorrow, he would still be a billionaire and one of the wealthiest Owners in the league.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Too late! We’ve been gloryholed into submission.

Cowboys won’t win a thing until the cowboys (and the league) stop making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry has made the greater majority of his wealth from oil and gas. The Cowboys are an investment for Jerry, like a stock trade, that happened to make him a great ROI. If the NFL went belly up tomorrow, he would still be a billionaire and one of the wealthiest Owners in the league.
True, initially his cash flow stemmed from wild catting. From there, went to the AFL-CIO for a large enough backing to even make the initial purchase. Jimmy, that was all on Jerry Jones. You owe him big time.

Jerry made the purchase then and scrambled to not declare bankruptcy while further going in debt at the rate of a $1M a month. It was Jerry that worked the franchise for Jimmy to have even had a job after about three years. Jerry got it done, the rest of history was formed then.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Jon Machota mentioned this. He said when Detroit was bad, the fans would boo the owner at hockey, basketball and baseball events...they would start random chants for the owner to sell the team - even if the owner was not at the sporting event. He also mentioned that Cowboys fans "are not like that".

Well, only some of us Jon...we're saddled with 60% homer fan base who bends over on Jerry's command.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Too late! We’ve been gloryholed into submission.

Cowboys won’t win a thing until the cowboys (and the league) stop making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Money is not the fan draw. That is the player draw.

The draw is the sport itself. I've watched and played sand lot games and confronted gang members nose to nose. The sport is the motivation for a fan...and he enjoys the interactions and pays for that aspect.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
it starts with season ticket holders renewing for higher prices selling seats to away fans for a profit, they are just like Jerry.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jon Machota mentioned this. He said when Detroit was bad, the fans would boo the owner at hockey, basketball and baseball events...they would start random chants for the owner to sell the team - even if the owner was not at the sporting event. He also mentioned that Cowboys fans "are not like that".

Well, only some of us Jon...we're saddled with 60% homer fan base who bends over on Jerry's command.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your words and standards.

Look, I've been a Cowboys fan since the start. I was a member of Realitiy's site before this one. In the real 'Star Wars' beginnings of surviving on football sites.

Now...

Were you sitting in the Alamodome when Bill Parcells walked in for his first Dallas Cowboys training camp.

No, that didn't suck and still doesn't.

My wife was sitting next to me and even enjoyed that. We then saw the first game ever played at what is now AT&T Stadium. We weren't taken advantage of in the least.

Me, I enjoy the sport...and my wife enjoyed the games.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
Or some alternatives

1. don't take sports entertainment so seriously
2. Change teams to follow
3. It's now the off season try to find something else to base your joy around

Just my thoughts, you do what's best for you.
What’s wrong w booing the team?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
420023077_2459973110841098_3550715170689514218_n.jpg

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or some alternatives

1. don't take sports entertainment so seriously
2. Change teams to follow
3. It's now the off season try to find something else to base your joy around

Just my thoughts, you do what's best for you.
Hence the reason why we've been losing for almost 30 years, fans like you who don't see things clearly!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Jerry has to be uncomfortable already. All the sports stations are laughing at the Cowboys right now. And what will Jerry do? He will make one splash move somewhere along the line but in the end it will not change his roll with the team. Look for a mid tier FA signing that they will hype as the solution to all their problems. They sign Derrick Henry or maybe some DT or WR. Jerry will build it up and expect everyone to get back on the band wagon. I think that will be a miscalculation. There is nothing he can do to change the way people think about this team right now, and I don't think time changes that. No matter what they do, who they beat in the regular season, or how many wins they have going into the playoffs, no one, not even the most loyal Cowboys fans will think the Cowboys are going to win their playoff games. They will believe that the Cowboys will just flop again until the Cowboys prove on the field they can beat a good team when it means something.
Nope that's when you have to tell yourself nope I'm not falling for it until we're in the final round game before the Superbowl

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Surprised I didn’t hear a single “boo” during the game. You never hear any booing at the stadium unless there’s a bad officiating call. If the fans want to get Jerry’s attention they need to learn how to boo when the team is embarrassing themselves.

Rayman70

Reaction score
if the game last Sunday wasn't enough to make him uncomfortable and squirm in his chair, nothing we do will suffice. Nothing else the team does will matter. Its a game, a charade. Its called "How Low can we go?"