Signed by Cowboys Malik Hooker contract extended

T-RO

Reaction score
It's interesting that Overshown is getting a lot of reps at linebacker and LVE has been working with the edge rushers.
LVE isn't switching to edge. It's just a wrinkle they want to have, where likely they rush him and drop someone like Micah in coverage. Look to confuse the offense.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I remember when a bunch guys bad mouthed them when they originally signed him.
Come on rambo, I think most of the board thought he was a great get for a minimal cost. I remember most being very happy about signing him.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Yes he is the only pure free safety on the roster. Would like to see more of a ball hawk, but he prevents the big passing plays
I suppose now we've got an upgrade at CB2 he'll be allowed to read the play rather than edge towards our weakest 'Back.

DAL1180

Reaction score
If someone can parlay this into a TJ Hooker joke, they win the internet. Not that more than 5% of this board even knows who that is.
Why that is Williams Shatner's 2nd most favorite role.

HanD

Reaction score
Kearse could still get extended. Hooker and Wilson's deals are that big, especially when you consider the cap is rising. Giving Kearse a similar deal might not mean you are giving too much to the position.
I think it would be doable but doubt it with the depth we have. I see bell moving in there. They've got a few others they like too

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks he’s been a little underwhelming in his time here? Was expecting some game changing interceptions along the way. How many does he have as a Cowboy? 1?
NO I am with you. Dont see the big need to resign him. Unless all these young safeties are box guys? 8 million could have gone out and signed a quality starting guard, which we need desperately.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks he’s been a little underwhelming in his time here? Was expecting some game changing interceptions along the way. How many does he have as a Cowboy? 1?
DON'T WORRY WE'LL SEE THIS SOME TIME SOON, get the money and will become a DUD!!