Twitter: Malik Hooker visiting again

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
where Hooker would prove valuable would be during a playoff push. Which means we might want to keep him on a pitch count in order to keep him healthy for such time. The kid has the tools.

This is completely silly. Otherwise teams would have "kids with all the tools" playing limited snaps just to save up for later. That is not how it works.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wilson is at SS although he may have FS type traits. Kazee, Hooker, Thompson, Makuamu should be the guys at FS.
True. I hope Thompson loses his roster spot to Tyler Coyle. I think he has upside.Let the competition begin...and yeah Makuamu might be the best kept secret while at SC because the other dude got all the attention. Watch his film..hes is silky smooth in coverage..a natural cover guy. I wont be shocked to see him end up starting somewhere in the back 7.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This actually has me stoked. He'll be great for like 3 games until his body explodes.

Can't hurt. ... Well, it probably will for Hooker, but the team is not out much if it signs him.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas is smart staying away from these 3 words. "Former" & "Free Agent"

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
10 months removed from an Achilles tear? Hard to believe he is fully recovered. It does amaze me how fast players are recovering from this devastating injury.

No harm in looking...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just wish Hooker could play with Kazee. We'd have two real starting safeties for the first time in forever.

If healthy, of course. Could both be damaged goods but at least there's a chance.