Twitter: Malik Hooker visiting again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dallas is smart staying away from these 3 words. "Former" & "Free Agent"
uhhh...

Former Colt and Free Agent Malik Hooker is looking like he's about to be signed.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting your post?

Are you saying they would be smart staying away from Hooker?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Lol they are calling people already?

What did Earl Thomas do to be booted in a league that lets Antonio Brown back into it?

I felt like he would get brought back this offseason and most likely signed by us.

No players who think it's acceptable to make obscene gestures at fans on this team, please.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Imo, Kazee hasn't proven it until the pads come on and all of the stakes are on the line in actual game situations.
Several thought Eric Berry coming off achilles injury and recovery, was gonna be alright when he was passing previous physicals in KC and the pads came on.
But once he showed a step or two behind plays in games it was clear that he wasn't the same previous player.
I'll wait for the games are here and in play to wipe out any lingering concerns
Fair enough, we haven't heard of any physical limitations, but let's see how he plays with in game situations first.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking at it strictly as the best case scenario, Hooker would be the best non-Micah player on defense. If he's 100% he's better than every other player on that defense including the overrated defensive end.

The chances of him being 100% though are slim to none.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Malik Hooker sustained a torn Achilles last September, so his recovery might possibly be extended to sometime later this year. The Cowboys aren't shy about taking chances with oft-injured players. With that being the case, it's fairly easy to picture him being added to the roster. I wouldn't be surprised, in the least, if he isn't allowed to contribute until late in the season, however, assuming he's signed.

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Malik Hooker sustained a torn Achilles last September, so his recovery might possibly be extended to sometime later this year. The Cowboys aren't shy about taking chances with oft-injured players. With that being the case, it's fairly easy to picture him being added to the roster. I wouldn't be surprised, in the least, if he isn't allowed to contribute until late in the season, however.

The Cowboys seem to like guys who start off on PUP, and they have a point. Essentially extends your roster an extra spot, giving you someone to replenish other injured players late in the season. Me likey. I think it's a good tactic.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
My wife is so getting a Hooker Jersey for Christmas.

This could only be better if he gets assigned Jersey number 1.