Twitter: Malik Hooker's advice for Micah Parsons

ATXSRT

Reaction score
IMO Micah needs to find it within himself to be a more vocal leader on the field. He is the star on defense. We don't have that enforcer on defense and I feel that is what's lacking. Sean Lee sort of was that when he was here, but can't remember the last time we had one of those on defense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

I too wish Micah would podcast and interact with the media less.

That being said these comments are rich coming from Malik Hooker who has been, let’s be honest, just ok with the cowboys.

Like hey Malik. Maybe you could focus on making half the number of plays that Micah does to help the defense.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
When Micah's own teammates are concerned about him, that tells me something. Maybe Micah is so into Micah that he just can't find room for anyone else. I hope I'm wrong.
“Micah’s own teammates” better outperform him if they’re going to speak of him publicly, particularly if they’re paid more than he is. The payback will be less than pleasant.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope this doesn’t lead to distractions during TC, then roll over into the season.

Still a little less than 4 weeks away from TC. So most likely by then it will be all Forgotten.

RS12

Reaction score
Micah had a chance to be an all time great. Will he? Probably not. Besides wearing down annually, it doesnt look like his game is advancing. If he doesnt beat you off the snap he is probably a non factor in the play. Another one who disapeared vs GB, I think that story about some not missing him in the organization if he left is true.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I too wish Micah would podcast and interact with the media less.

That being said these comments are rich coming from Malik Hooker who has been, let’s be honest, just ok with the cowboys.

Like hey Malik. Maybe you could focus on making half the number of plays that Micah does to help the defense.
Hooker has been better than any free safety they've had in years.