Twitter: Malik Hooker's advice for Micah Parsons

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
I have to say ....... I find it crazy that a player on a podcast is talking about another player doing podcasts.
It's not his podcast and it's not during the season. Don't try to pretend you don't know what he's talking about.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hooker please! Just wanted to say that. Seriously I don't want to hear Micah crying anout the team when he is not leading by example and taking every opportunity to master the new D.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Malik vs Micah, Lamb's vs Dak vs Parsons families...Jerry ran out of Viagara and Jr is holding it back....at least Training camp isn't around the corner with so many question marks and issues surrounding the team

DandyDon52

Reaction score
“Micah’s own teammates” better outperform him if they’re going to speak of him publicly, particularly if they’re paid more than he is. The payback will be less than pleasant.
NO lol .........they just have to be more dedicated .
This is all about trying your best and dedicating the time to your team and team mates to be better as a team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Fish did a show about all this , it was pretty good.
He basically said it all led back to jerry , brands, half the players being dumb, and they needed to act like men not boys.
I will put a link for it below, worth watching even if you dont like fish.also if you dont like listening to him, mute the sound, and turn on captions.

I may have to lower my expectations for wins from 10 to 8 lol.

These guys are not a team, and it looks like they are not on the same page with preparing for games lol.
It might also have a effect on getting ready for first few games? And then add in Zim's new defensive scheme !!!!!!!!!!! lol
This could be a cluster blank>?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Micah is going to talk himself off this team. He just has that attitude. He's most likely going to be that player who is going to bounce to a few different teams in his prime. Probably find a way to get a ring that way, but I can't say I'll respect him.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

If there’s truth to players being a reflection of their leader (Zimmer) this was inevitable given that he’s a DC more apt (than Quinn) to hold players accountable. Step two will be on the practice field with finger-pointing and jawing perhaps followed by a scrap. If the participants are adults, they’ll eventually hug it out and be better for it, if not, oh well, long season.

Zimmer may not be the coach for us down the road, but he’s good for the now. From what I’ve seen from these guys, the last thing they need is the traditional “players coach”. Plus, I think a flip in coaching style will paint a better of the long term prognosis of having Parsons as part of the roster.

darealvelle

Reaction score
I really hope most of you saw the full interview and not the 30 sec clip. But since a lot fans are mad at micah, they saw that small clip and ran with it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Ouch. Not a good look when teammates are saying things like this. I have a feeling an epic meltdown is coming. Maybe it's what this team needs.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, because he's a delusional homer who reports any comment disagreeing with him as "harassment" to YouTube like a crybaby.
I seriously doubt it. All he would have to do is block any posters who are extremely rude and vulgar since he has his own YouTube page. If he ever had to complain to YouTube for harassment from you Dak haters, I can only imagine how ugly and nasty y'all get compared to how y'all act here daily on CZ.