Twitter: Malik Hooker's advice for Micah Parsons

FVSTONE

Reaction score
hes right. Whats more important to Micah, the team or his podcast? He must pick a lane. Can't have it both ways. When a teammate says this, its eye opening. Micah better watch it or his teammates gonna turn on him soon.
Who says they haven't already!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
You're right. My apologies. If he is that fragile with simple disagreeable comments, he definitely needs to turn the comments off.
Nah you’re 100% right on this one. Plenty of disagreeing comments are on his YT page that are of civil discussion. I have to imagine that the ones getting reported are crossing a line or at least name calling. Until I see someone post a screenshot of their “innocent” post that was flagged I struggle to believe he’s just being that sensitive. If anything you’d think he would want the trolls as their posts help with the algorithm.

Loso86

Reaction score
He went on a podcast and was asked a question about his teammate that owns his own podcast. Two completely different things, however I do wish hooker approached parsons about this behind the scenes and not to the media.
Either way it was a podcast, and he didn't do anything but add to the fire instead of help put it out

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He went on a podcast and was asked a question about his teammate that owns his own podcast. Two completely different things, however I do wish hooker approached parsons about this behind the scenes and not to the media.
I agree 100%......can't believe Hooker got suckered into this. Hell, any teammate would be hurt if you singled them out in public.

My advice for Micah would be just make sure we’re alright,” Hooker said. “Because if we’re at work and and the run game’s terrible but you’re doing a podcast every week and you know the run game is terrible then what are you really caring about? Are you caring about the crowd that was watching the podcast or are you caring about the success of our team and the Super Bowl that we’re trying to reach?”

Parsons saw the clip and responded in a post on X (formerly known at Twitter).

“Just wish you said this to me but instead on some podcast! And you got my number family! @MalikHooker24 and you my locker mate!” Parsons said in the now-deleted post. “So you coulda said this any day! And you do realize I shoot the podcast on our off day! I why ain’t we talking about everyone preparations and focus.”

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
maybe this is the only way these players know how to do it, the media must be paying these guys some good change for some good "sound bites"

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't agree with that I knew someone was going to come at him for this. These players need to be held accountable by their peers. There's nothing at all wrong with what he said
Any idiot can go online and ask stupid question after stupid question. Please share your thoughts.