Twitter: Malik Hooker's advice for Micah Parsons

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I too wish Micah would podcast and interact with the media less.

That being said these comments are rich coming from Malik Hooker who has been, let’s be honest, just ok with the cowboys.

Like hey Malik. Maybe you could focus on making half the number of plays that Micah does to help the defense.
I don't agree with that I knew someone was going to come at him for this. These players need to be held accountable by their peers. There's nothing at all wrong with what he said

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't agree with that I knew someone was going to come at him for this. These players need to be held accountable by their peers. There's nothing at all wrong with what he said
Hard disagree. Play better Malik. He wants to talk
About “help us get to a superbowl”. When he himself is average and I don’t see him making game changing plays.

Not to mention even IF Malik feels that way. You don’t criticize your own teammates to the media. Thats an unwritten rule for pro players.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hard disagree. Play better Malik. He wants to talk
About “help us get to a superbowl”. When he himself is average and I don’t see him making game changing plays.

Not to mention even IF Malik feels that way. You don’t criticize your own teammates to the media. Thats an unwritten rule for pro players.
I agree with going to your teammates and not the media, but maybe they've had it out in the locker several times that we don't know about

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah had a chance to be an all time great. Will he? Probably not. Besides wearing down annually, it doesnt look like his game is advancing. If he doesnt beat you off the snap he is probably a non factor in the play. Another one who disapeared vs GB, I think that story about some not missing him in the organization if he left is true.
Perhaps, me lad.
Add to this that Zimmer might ask Micah The Mouth to play LB more often.

John813

Reaction score
Interesting. Definitely some smoke there in regards to how at least some teammates feel