Man Dak is limited

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yep!!! It happens to me each and every time I expose their true agendas. These clowns can basically say what they want without reprimand. But as soon as you pull their card you get silenced. It’s bewildering because being in defense of OUR QUARTERBACK gets you silenced and bashing him is rewarded. It’s strange.

Amazon's selling tinfoil hats at a great discount fellas. Just sayin.....:lmao2:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
The problem is Dak wants top "two" money!

This!! I don't think he's as bad as some thinks he is but he's not one of the top 3-5 QBs either. If there wasn't a salary cap then sure Jerry can pay him all that he wants who cares but if he gets $35-$40 million then it's going to be hard to assemble a championship team.

nobody

Reaction score
How do you know I was suspended? It's now obvious certain Mod(s) in this website are conniving with you haters behind closed doors to silence certain posters just like it happened in the old official website. We know why that website eventually closed down.

Dude, I'm pretty sure if you look up a user, it tells you if they're benched at the time. But some of you guys get a bit...abrasive with each other when talking about Dak and get personal. Has nothing to do with the mods.

Be patient. Time will prove who is right. Dak has what it takes to get the job done as long as they don't ask him to carry the team too much like they did to Romo. His play in the last half of 2019 in my opinion downgraded him from definite contract to a tag, but I think he is fully capable of proving it next year. It's all a matter of his mental game... I really think he overthought things and that let to his regression. If he can overcome that, we're gold.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nope

The guy you insulted revealed it in another thread a couple days ago

I gave the post a like.
This place was much better without you around
Hope you screw up and get a lifetime ban, frankly

I'd celebrate along with many others
How did that poster find out if not for being told behind closed doors by the power(s) that be? Same crap happening here as in the old forums. Yet, time keeps proving y'all wrong. Different website, same badly misinformed and so wrong groupies silencing those who do know. Congrats, you're still being proven wrong when it comes to this team.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
How did that poster find out if not for being told behind closed doors by the power(s) that be? Same crap happening here as in the old forums. Yet, time keeps proving y'all wrong. Different website, same badly misinformed and so wrong groupies silencing those who do know. Congrats, you're still being proven wrong when it comes to this team.

Same people, hurling non stop personal insults and threats, challenging them to fights, never learning their lesson, and then complaining when they get a timeout.

No matter who the forum or the mods are, it's always them. Not you. Got it. LOL

You can have fierce and very pointed topical debates without getting suspended. Give it a shot. It's actually kind of enjoyable

BoysForLife

Reaction score

And as for your last sentence, how was I "proven wrong" when we missed the playoffs for the 2nd time in 3 years?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yeah, that Tannehill and his 88 yards passing was miraculous. If Dak could only do that.........

Why bother passing when you have a Monster to hand the ball to?
Tannehill can sling it when he needs to.

Fun Stat:
Rookie WR, A.J. Brown was the first rookie to gain over 1000 yards
and average over 20 ypc since Bob Hayes in 1965.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

You do realize your profile says “benched” when you are banned from the site for a period of time, right? There’s no “backdoor power” you speak of.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Idk man. I have argued Pro Dak with just about every poster on this board. I’ve only been benched once and it was for something totally unrelated (posting a funny YouTube clip that had curse words in it).

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
DakPresgoat and PJtoadie are examples of posters that you can agree with. Then we have these 2 coming up with conspiracies of the mods conspiring against them because we don’t agree that we should pay the QB 35+ mil :facepalm:.

Thanks! I think a lot of what you post makes perfect sense and some people just don't want to come to the conclusion that Dak isn't worth $35-$40 million.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You do realize your profile says “benched” when you are banned from the site for a period of time, right? There’s no “backdoor power” you speak of.

You're wrong. You're a troll

You're a hater.

You're part of the ominous CowboysZone power structure that is keeping good people down. Shame on you and your cronies:lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Same people, hurling non stop personal insults and threats, challenging them to fights, never learning their lesson, and then complaining when they get a timeout.

No matter who the forum or the mods are, it's always them. Not you. Got it. LOL
I've never threatened anyone or challenged them to any fight. I never did it in the old forums either. It's posters like you who make up false accusations while actually being the ones who do make the personal attacks and threats in order to trigger a response. Same crap happening now as back then, and y'all are being protected. You instigators are the ones who should be suspended. Either way, you're still so badly wrong when it comes to this team. Time keeps proving you wrong.

keysersoze

Reaction score
DakPresgoat and PJtoadie are examples of posters that you can agree with. Then we have these 2 coming up with conspiracies of the mods conspiring against them because we don’t agree that we should pay the QB 35+ mil :facepalm:.
I couldn’t care less about you or anyone else agreeing with me. I’m a grown man. I don’t need acceptance. But I do know that some posters who know the agendas and defend Dak against them are silenced. While the most disrespectful bashers go Scott Free. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s fact.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I've never threatened anyone or challenged them to any fight. I never did it in the old forums either. It's posters like you who make up false accusations while actually being the ones who do make the personal attacks and threats in order to trigger a response. Same crap happening now as back then, and y'all are being protected. You instigators are the ones who should be suspended. Either way, you're still so badly wrong when it comes to this team. Time keeps proving you wrong.

You absolutely challenged at least one person to come down to Texas and fight you on the old forum. It was when you went by valleygman

I think that was what got you the lifetime vacation that you somehow "wormed" your way out of.

I'm not the only one who remembers. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Clean up your act and you'll find everything else will work out

Continue to deny personal responsibility and complain about conspiracies and so forth, and you'll continue to struggle

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about you or anyone else agreeing with me. I’m a grown man. I don’t need acceptance. But I do know that some posters who know the agendas and defend Dak against them are silenced. While the most disrespectful bashers go Scott Free. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s fact.

Lol, what? DakPresgoat hasn’t been benched. Xwalker hasn’t been benched. Even my personal favorite, Rockport, hasn’t been benched. Your theory makes no sense. Also, who’s a disrespectful basher? It’s not like any of us Dak “haters” hate Dak himself. I never see any one coming for his personal life or life outside of football. We just don’t think he’s worth 35-40 mil and we believe he’s average-mediocre. How’s that’s disrespectful?