Man Dak is limited

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about you or anyone else agreeing with me. I’m a grown man. I don’t need acceptance. But I do know that some posters who know the agendas and defend Dak against them are silenced. While the most disrespectful bashers go Scott Free. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s fact.
I’ve noticed that too. Rules on this site are confusing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, what? DakPresgoat hasn’t been benched. Xwalker hasn’t been benched. Even my personal favorite, Rockport, hasn’t been benched. Your theory makes no sense. Also, who’s a disrespectful basher? It’s not like any of us Dak “haters” hate Dak himself. I never see any one coming for his personal life or life outside of football. We just don’t think he’s worth 35-40 mil and we believe he’s average-mediocre. How’s that’s disrespectful?
You know the Dak bashers though. The ones they offer nothing but generic statements.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Lol, what? DakPresgoat hasn’t been benched. Xwalker hasn’t been benched. Even my personal favorite, Rockport, hasn’t been benched. Your theory makes no sense. Also, who’s a disrespectful basher? It’s not like any of us Dak “haters” hate Dak himself. I never see any one coming for his personal life or life outside of football. We just don’t think he’s worth 35-40 mil and we believe he’s average-mediocre. How’s that’s disrespectful?
Answer this question. As said before by another poster you guys hate Dak because of Romo’s shortcomings and retirement without significant postseason wins. And for personal reasons that can’t be discussed here. So?? Did you support Romo? If so, what the hell has he accomplished for the team as our leader and quarterback that Dak hasn’t? Why were you all in full support of damn near a decade of Romo’s failures while refusing to give Dak his fair time to evolve?

CWR

Reaction score
Waiting Mahomes and now Russell Wilson just really opened my eyes. These guys are on another world compared to Dak. Kind of depressing

Did you think Dak was limited when he beat Russell's team in the playoffs last year?

Lets be clear, I don't believe he is better than Wilson. You'd have to be extremely bias to believe that.

But you are cherry picking the CURRENTLY most successful teams and at this time last year Dak was willing us to a victory over the Seahawks.

We had a down year. The Cowboys are low hanging fruit right now. My guess is they are a lot better next season and all of the hate threads will fade away for the time being.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You know the Dak bashers though. The ones they offer nothing but generic statements.

Speaking of generic statements, there is another generic statement that I receive from a lot of “Pro-Dak” people on this forum. “Troll” and “Fake Fans”. I actually don’t see many people that are against Dak call Pro Dak people “trolls” and “fake fans”. Seems a bit weird just because we differ in opinion on what to do at the QB position.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You absolutely challenged at least one person to come down to Texas and fight you on the old forum. It was when you went by valleygman

I think that was what got you the lifetime vacation that you somehow "wormed" your way out of.

I'm not the only one who remembers. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Clean up your act and you'll find everything else will work out

Continue to deny personal responsibility and complain about conspiracies and so forth, and you'll continue to struggle
Let me refresh your memory...

The other poster challenged me to a fight. I said whenever he was down in Texas, I would be glad to meet him. He threatened. I accepted. For that I got banned while he stayed spewing hate and threatening other posters. All because a certain group could not handle the truth.

Get your facts right if you're going to accuse anyone of such a serious accusation.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What were the factual statements?

Keyser soze made some statement comparing Dak positively to tebow

I mentioned that tebow had won a national title (unlike Dak) and had the same number of playoff wins as Dak.

He called me a dope fiend.

I laughed, TBH. Even though he insulted me I laughed. I just kept asking him to address the factual nature of my post

He changed the subject. That about covers it

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Answer this question. As said before by another poster you guys hate Dak because of Romo’s shortcomings and retirement without significant postseason wins. And for personal reasons that can’t be discussed here. So?? Did you support Romo? If so, what the hell has he accomplished for the team as our leader and quarterback that Dak hasn’t? Why were you all in full support of damn near a decade of Romo’s failures while refusing to give Dak his fair time to evolve?

I never EVER understand why people bring up Romo when talking about Dak. There is no correlation between Romo Lovers and Dak “haters”. I don’t like Dak for the simple fact that he isn’t good in big games and in crunch time or when his running game isn’t working. Stop bringing up Romo. He’s NOT relevant to Dak whatsoever. I don’t care about Romo’s “shortcomings” or “lack of Post season wins”. What does that have to do with Dak and his shortcomings himself?

keysersoze

Reaction score

The other poster challenged me to a fight. I said whenever he was down in Texas, I would be glad to meet him. He threatened. I accepted. For that I got banned while he stayed spewing hate and threatening other posters. All because a certain group could not handle the truth.

Get your facts right if you're going to accuse anyone of such a serious accusation.
I remember that situation. What you say is true.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Not how it went down. But you're proving my point.
Like I said. It's always someone else, isn't it.

Sad. Because as long as you refuse to accept responsibility, it will never change.

Good day to you.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I never EVER understand why people bring up Romo when talking about Dak. There is no correlation between Romo Lovers and Dak “haters”. I don’t like Dak for the simple fact that he isn’t good in big games and in crunch time or when his running game isn’t working. Stop bringing up Romo. He’s NOT relevant to Dak whatsoever. I don’t care about Romo’s “shortcomings” or “lack of Post season wins”. What does that have to do with Dak and his shortcomings himself?
Answer the question

keysersoze

Reaction score
Keyser soze made some statement comparing Dak positively to tebow

I mentioned that tebow had won a national title (unlike Dak) and had the same number of playoff wins as Dak.

He called me a dope fiend.

I laughed, TBH. Even though he insulted me I laughed. I just kept asking him to address the factual nature of my post

He changed the subject. That about covers it
You’re trying to insinuate that Tebow is just as good as Dak or maybe even better. Why else would you post that bs?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Speaking of generic statements, there is another generic statement that I receive from a lot of “Pro-Dak” people on this forum. “Troll” and “Fake Fans”. I actually don’t see many people that are against Dak call Pro Dak people “trolls” and “fake fans”. Seems a bit weird just because we differ in opinion on what to do at the QB position.
Like I said you know the trolls when you see them. Pappydogg is clearly a troll. You know the trolls when you see them. Nothing wierd about it. It’s a fact that some posters get kicks and giggles of riling people up.