Man Dak is limited

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If you actually watched Watson play his oline isn’t that bad, he just holds onto the ball too long. Allen sucks. And Rodgers and Garappolo just have way better scheme and coach

Well then Dak should light it up on record fashion this year since A Rods old scheme and Coach are coming to Dallas

Can't wait to see us in the NFC title game

75boyz

Reaction score
"But, But, Buut... we can't have a guy as talented as Mahomes because they are rare"

I wonder what the Chiefs were thinking wasting a first round pick on a QB, heck, they even moved up in the draft to pick him even though they already had their "Dak" in Alex Smith..

Alex Smith was a "winner" in KC and "led" them to the playoffs every year as a starter..

Alex Smith had a top QBR and accuracy percentage over that span I wonder what the Chiefs were thinking getting rid of him and taking a chance on a Blue Chip Stud QB..

THIS. Appreciate ya for this bro.
Team did well with an unknown undrafted free agent.

Team went to the playoffs on a rookie 4th rd QB with lotsa fundamental flaws carried by a dominant o line and dynamic RB.

If recently acquired HC possesses the QB mentoring ability that is the popular opinion, then why not invest the 16th pick in Eason Fromm or Herbert and operate off that rookie contract again...?

If aiming for the fences package up picks/resources and move up and "wait out" the lefty Brees Throw in Samoan's injury rehab by signing someone like Bridgewater, Fitz or Mariotta to act as a bridge while waiting on Tua to heal.

Give McCarthy a truly gifted natural passer to train.
The current guy has already reached his ceiling.

PS I remember when Seattle took Wilson in the 3rd and had given Matt Flynn several million guaranteed to come from GB to Seattle to be their starter. Carroll saw in TC that Wilson was the better QB and said oh well to that guaranteed Flynn contract, took the cap hit and the rest is history.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dak's playing style reminds me of Colin. You know the ex-QB from San Fran. He just needs that big and physical defense Sam Fran has.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Waiting Mahomes and now Russell Wilson just really opened my eyes. These guys are on another world compared to Dak. Kind of depressing

You only just now figured out Wilson and mahones are better? Lol

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Just without the million interceptions and really reckless turnovers. The entire time Favre was with GB he never came back from 14 points down. Mahomes probably did it 5 times already.

Yeah that’s why I’m giving him the 2.0.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Waiting Mahomes and now Russell Wilson just really opened my eyes. These guys are on another world compared to Dak. Kind of depressing

Yes, we all know; Dak is the worst QB, in the history of the NFL. Can't throw, run, block, catch, coach, speak, or walk and chew gum at the same time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How many times did Dak turn down easy first downs this year by not running it...

He’s too slow to even run it anyways IMO. He used to be quicker. Not by much, but still. He has slowed and it shows. Running it is not much better for him.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Didn't he this year?

How are the Cowboys going to do next year.
Empty stats don't mean much to me
Assuming we draft decently well and keep most of our good free agents, I’d say 10-12 wins. Empty stats is a relative term so I’m not going to argue about something relative. That’s stupid. Our problem was coaching last year.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Rodgers brain, Favres arm, Randall Cunningham’s legs.
Chiefs took a big risk on him and so far it has paid off. I think they had to trade up 10 or 12 spots to 10 to get him and many scouts didn’t know if he had the football intelligence to become a top NFL qb

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chiefs took a big risk on him and so far it has paid off. I think they had to trade up 10 or 12 spots to 10 to get him and many scouts didn’t know if he had the football intelligence to become a top NFL qb

You guys American's or what?
This country was built on risk and Gusto!
We go out and like every other team we get ourselves a true Franchise QB!
Heck if the Chiefs and Jets, Bills can do it we're going to stay with ineptness at QB fearing what exactly? ...as America's team?????:banghead: