Man Dak is limited

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yes. Please continue. Because you still ain’t named ONE GAME he lost for us due to the things you claim he can’t do. Those were all team losses. Just as you blame him for off target passes the defense, Oline, and receiving core all share blame equally. And most importantly the coaching. Dak ain’t out there turning the ball over every week and losing because of it. You just dislike him for whatever personal reasons you have. But he’s more than good enough to win a ring with the right team, scheme and coaching.

Why do Dak supporters always do this? I don’t hate Dak for personal reasons. I dislike his skills and the amount of money he’s asking for with his skill set. It’s not personal. It’s football.

I’m not saying the defense, WR’s and O-line don’t deserve blame. But Dak deserves a lot of it.

Packers game for example. Our defense was terrible. However, Where was Dak when we were down 7-3? 14-3? 21-3? I believe he got chances after defense trotted off the field.

Bears game. Where was Dak after it was 14-7? 21-7? 24-7? He had multiple chances. Yeah he had drops. Ever stop and think that maybe it’s because he makes it hard for the receivers to catch 9 times out of 10? The receiver can’t make tough catches all the time. His O-line is top rated in the league. I like how as soon as Dak’s play drops, it’s the O-line, not him.

Legend

Reaction score
Then you need mental help. Were you opposed to Romo getting paid? He didn’t do much better than Dak has already.
Dak at most is worth $25M a year.

He should be requesting $40M for both Cooper’s ($15M) and his annual salary ($25M) combined.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Why do Dak supporters always do this? I don’t hate Dak for personal reasons. I dislike his skills and the amount of money he’s asking for with his skill set. It’s not personal. It’s football.

I’m not saying the defense, WR’s and O-line don’t deserve blame. But Dak deserves a lot of it.

Packers game for example. Our defense was terrible. However, Where was Dak when we were down 7-3? 14-3? 21-3? I believe he got chances after defense trotted off the field.

Bears game. Where was Dak after it was 14-7? 21-7? 24-7? He had multiple chances. Yeah he had drops. Ever stop and think that maybe it’s because he makes it hard for the receivers to catch 9 times out of 10? The receiver can’t make tough catches all the time. His O-line is top rated in the league. I like how as soon as Dak’s play drops, it’s the O-line, not him.
If other positions on the team fail and make mistakes it’s a team loss. Not a Dak loss.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The people who spam this board with their "I just watched a non-Dallas game and it's confirmed all my biases about Cowboys players I hate for cosmetic reasons you can guess" are pretty rough.

I wish our team had better fan communities than ones like this, but I suppose the problem is the trashbag fanbase we have. Ah well.
Sounds like you want to be a member of camp cupcake where nobody says anything bad about average Dak. People don't have nooooo problem talking about Garrett, the defense, and everybody else but mention average Dak its the fanbase is trash. Get your emotional self out of here and just start the Dak slander free board if its hurting your heart that much that some crap on this average dude.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Waiting Mahomes and now Russell Wilson just really opened my eyes.
Keep'em open. Prescott's lowest ranking is 10th.

3rd in ESPN Total Adj EPA
2nd in SIS Total Points
4th in Total QBR (ESPN)
4th in Air Yards/Completion (PFR)
6th in ANY/A (Football Perspective)
6th in DVOA (Football Outsiders)
6th in CPOE (Next Gen)
7th in EPA/play
10th in PFF offense grade
10th in NFL passer rating

keysersoze

Reaction score
Dak at most is worth $25M a year.

He should be requesting $40M for both Cooper’s ($15M) and his annual salary ($25M) combined.
That may be true. But it’s his life, his career and his body being put on the line out there. The game is they go low, you go higher and both parties meet somewhere in the middle. Haven’t you been watching football long enough to know this? Or is your hate for the man overriding common sense?

Legend

Reaction score
Keep'em open. Prescott's lowest ranking is 10th.

3rd in ESPN Total Adj EPA
2nd in SIS Total Points
4th in Total QBR (ESPN)
4th in Air Yards/Completion (PFR)
6th in ANY/A (Football Perspective)
6th in DVOA (Football Outsiders)
6th in CPOE (Next Gen)
7th in EPA/play
10th in PFF offense grade
10th in NFL passer rating

His great season of regular stats will be forgotten since the Cowboys went 8-8 and could not defeat the lowly Eagles to win the division.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Yup I’m 38 so I started watching football in the late 80s.

Who do you have as better talent than Mahomes?
As a QB? John Elway, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Steve Young (and I don't really like him that much), Aikman (of course), Staubach (duh)

Legend

Reaction score
That may be true. But it’s his life, his career and his body being put on the line out there. The game is they go low, you go higher and both parties meet somewhere in the middle. Haven’t you been watching football long enough to know this? Or is your hate for the man overriding common sense?

It should be about winning a championship and ensuring you have weapons (by sharing the pie).

Not asking for more $ than you are worth when opposing defenses are not afraid of you.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Waiting Mahomes and now Russell Wilson just really opened my eyes. These guys are on another world compared to Dak. Kind of depressing

Oh look another bash Dak thread . So you’d get depressed about a QB that threw for almost 5000 yards and 30 TDs rather than be excited to see his potential improvement under a new coach? I keep saying guys like you deserve ten straight years of Quincy Carter .

keysersoze

Reaction score
It should be about winning a championship and ensuring you have weapons (by sharing the pie).

Not asking for more $ than you are worth when opposing defenses are not afraid of you.
Name a quarterback playing on a rookie contract with his accolades who would just allow anything. The NFL is a business first and a sport secondly