Management dropped the ball

kskboys

Reaction score
no your statement was pretty lame as was the OPs, trying to shame our management when they are more blame to other teams..again it was stale and failed.
More poster shaming. Are you even capable of adult discussion? Claiming to win when you've lost is absolutely pathetic. Lucky for you I have to go bring the guys some materials, so I have to go, so you can worthlessly claim you won again even though it's obvious to everyone that your unreadable dribble lost by a landslide!!!

Havic

Reaction score
Von will not last the season at this rate, he needs to be a situational pass rusher.

kskboys

Reaction score
Denver let him go, rams let him go, 29 other teams passed on him but our management ware the clueless ones..again your statement failed to land.
Did you research why teams didn't sign him before making baseless claims yet again? KC is up against the cap, as is SF. SD is stacked, as are the Browns. Bengals are stacked on the DLine and desperately need OL help.

Seriously, you keep failing and claiming victory. It's sad, man, just stop.

blueblood70

Reaction score
More poster shaming. Are you even capable of adult discussion? Claiming to win when you've lost is absolutely pathetic. Lucky for you I have to go bring the guys some materials, so I have to go, so you can worthlessly claim you won again even though it's obvious to everyone that your unreadable dribble lost by a landslide!!!
stated facts

Its not poster shaming, he made an attempt to blame our team and management for not signing Von, when no other team did but Buffalo. especially his last 2 teams that are far more ignorant for letting this final SUPER secret MVP piece to a SB go...:facepalm::muttley:

right that just a bad post. Not shaming, all facts, the post nor your comments aged well. Fell flat.. also, facts are its ONE game overreactions, as usual, just another excuse to further rip our own team and its laughable. :muttley::popcorn::espn:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I'm glad we didn't match what the Bills gave him. I'm glad Gregory saved our FO from itself. So smart to pass on Miller, and dumb initially on Gregory, but that turned out smart anyway.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm glad we didn't match what the Bills gave him. I'm glad Gregory saved our FO from itself. So smart to pass on Miller, and dumb initially on Gregory, but that turned out smart anyway.
Gawdawmighty I'm glad DEN dumbed it out and saved us from our own stupidity.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh man all I could think about last night was if we had von Miller coming off edge with parsons how nasty our defense would’ve been. Not even mentioning dlaw to the picture. Wow management don’t wanna win
hey, we saved 20M on the cap. and the cowboys are worth over $8B....what is not to like ;)

Creeper

Reaction score
I disagree with this opinion. I am not a fan of paying old veterans who basically have only a year or two left in them. Sure it works in some circumstances but overall it is a stopgap measure, like signing Jason Peters. The Cowboys are clearly renting some depth at OT hoping they never need it. But I am sure Peters is not in their long term plans. The Bills feel they are close to a Super Bowl and they probably are. So in their case, paying Miller for one year may get them into the Super Bowl - which would be worth it to them. I don't think the same can be said of Dallas.

blueblood70

Reaction score
1b0.jpg

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I disagree with this opinion. I am not a fan of paying old veterans who basically have only a year or two left in them. Sure it works in some circumstances but overall it is a stopgap measure, like signing Jason Peters. The Cowboys are clearly renting some depth at OT hoping they never need it. But I am sure Peters is not in their long term plans. The Bills feel they are close to a Super Bowl and they probably are. So in their case, paying Miller for one year may get them into the Super Bowl - which would be worth it to them. I don't think the same can be said of Dallas.
If last years 12 - 5 roster was not close...then good Lord what is close? Didn't the Bengals get to the SB with a 2nd year QB coming off a major injury and a 2nd year head coach? The NFC is ripe for the picking...the owner is 80 years old....we downgrade the roster and emerge from the offseason with the 3rd most cap room in the NFL. Make that make sense!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what about the Rams signing Bobby Wagner did not look so great last night. Did they drop the ball twice? Signing Wagner and letting Miller get away. :muttley::muttley:

It has only been one game for both. Revisit this around week 6. Wagner can play good, Miller my come back to earth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who cares what other team's do or don't do? Just because other teams are incompetent too doesn't excuse us.
IT shows he was not a hot commodity, and we were not the only one that didn't think he was a priority, anything else? i mean can we see Von play 17 games and playoff run then see who made what mistake. At WHY????? the OP is excusing our management of being clueless, that means 30 other teams are as well and that also a major overreaction after ONE GAME

we have a solid pass rushing room. Not sure where an aging 11mil pass rusher could make that much of a difference, oh wait unless we wait after 17 games to judge ALL MOVES, NOT ONE!! OK!!!!!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
IT shows he was not a hot commodity, and we were not the only one that didn't think he was a priority, anything else? i mean can we see Von play 17 games and playoff run then see who made what mistake. At WHY????? the OP is excusing our management of being clueless, that means 30 other teams are as well and that also a major overreaction after ONE GAME

we have a solid pass rushing room. Not sure where an aging 11mil pass rusher could make that much of a difference, oh wait unless we wait after 17 games to judge ALL MOVES, NOT ONE!! OK!!!!!
What has the front office done to deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Last year’s Cowboys went 12-5. The Bills went 11-6.

To say that the team with the lesser record is a Super Bowl contender while the other isn’t is a terrible attempted argument.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what about the Rams signing Bobby Wagner did not look so great last night. Did they drop the ball twice? Signing Wagner and letting Miller get away. :muttley::muttley:

It has only been one game for both. Revisit this around week 6. Wagner can play good, Miller my come back to earth.

Good point about Wagner. The Rams may have made two bad decisions.

But this one game is what we have to go by - and talk about - at this point.