March Madness!

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
How are you a Florida St guy yet a Big East fan?

Btw, my (actually my 7 year son's) bracket has UNC beating Nova.
Right now it leads (As in 1st place) a pool of 746 players...in at $20 a pop
Gooooo Heels...and Nova

grew up in brooklyn and philly...
everyone was big east fans... first game i watched was a patrick ewing hoyas

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Alright so UNC-Nova Monday night......I kinda like UNC anyway because I hate Duke, but I'll definitely be rootin hard for em, because Nova is a Philthy school.....I hate anything and everything Philthadelphia, even cheesesteaks are overrated.....

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Alright so UNC-Nova Monday night......I kinda like UNC anyway because I hate Duke, but I'll definitely be rootin hard for em, because Nova is a Philthy school.....I hate anything and everything Philthadelphia, even cheesesteaks are overrated.....

Actually they're not Philadelphia, they're Radnor... but close enough...

DFWJC

Reaction score
They "Roll" if they shoot "Ok" from the outside???? I wouldn't say that.. I know UNC is better and all but if they merely shoot "Ok" then I think they win but not roll. I feel UNC will win the game, too many guys that score plus they got some guys who can knock down those mid range shots that so many kids these days can't do especially against the zone. Hopefully, Cuse can knock down like 15 threes :)

Surprised that they still rolled without shooting well at all from outside.
Surprising

Should be good final thigh.
Both teams are playing all-around good ball.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

UNC is just as bad as Duke. No reason to ever root for them to win anything. And yea anything Philthy is to be rooted against and cheesesteaks are nothing special at all. So do what Im gonna do. Just pretend there isnt a game so you dont have to think about it or watch it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow... And I thought WVU's beat down by UK last year was bad... Poor boomer sooner.. And I was hoping they would win it all. Instead they got killed.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, It's the Heels vs The Ville in a few hours. I'm pulling for the Heels but I hope it's a decent game at least.

Need to go buy a new ball cap!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
UNC is just as bad as Duke. No reason to ever root for them to win anything. And yea anything Philthy is to be rooted against and cheesesteaks are nothing special at all. So do what Im gonna do. Just pretend there isnt a game so you dont have to think about it or watch it.

LOL..... Exactly.

DC50, you can do just like WPBC and instead of watching the game, you can just pop in VCR recordings of Orioles Baseball from the early 70s!

However, and not that you asked but, if you want my advice just make yourself some decent nacho's (and by that I mean this)

tumblr_inline_nwljkdkKwR1qb8zkk_500.jpg

Not something like this:

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTemFzw3VWMWqUcCvqKMCr8nk6pTg0kSgHCxoy7V_fSQM_9TizuyjgXkQiFDQ

Sit back with your favorite beverage and just enjoy a good game regardless.

For what it's worth anyway.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
LOL..... Exactly.

DC50, you can do just like WPBC and instead of watching the game, you can just pop in VCR recordings of Orioles Baseball from the early 70s!

However, and not that you asked but, if you want my advice just make yourself some decent nacho's (and by that I mean this)

tumblr_inline_nwljkdkKwR1qb8zkk_500.jpg

Not something like this:

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTemFzw3VWMWqUcCvqKMCr8nk6pTg0kSgHCxoy7V_fSQM_9TizuyjgXkQiFDQ

Sit back with your favorite beverage and just enjoy a good game regardless.

For what it's worth anyway.

Its Opening Day no need for old tapes. Weather isnt looking so good tho.

The nachos look pretty good.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Its Opening Day no need for old tapes. Weather isnt looking so good tho.

The nachos look pretty good.

We actually make them on Cookie Sheets and then just put them out for everybody to eat. The kids like them a little different so we make two or three variations but end of day, they are pretty much the same. chips loaded with cheese, meet, onions, tomatoes, sour cream, Jalapenos and Guacamole. The key is my Wife's home made chips. They are pretty awesome and it turns out good.

I'm in the same boat with the Yankees. No game today looks like.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
We actually make them on Cookie Sheets and then just put them out for everybody to eat. The kids like them a little different so we make two or three variations but end of day, they are pretty much the same. chips loaded with cheese, meet, onions, tomatoes, sour cream, Jalapenos and Guacamole. The key is my Wife's home made chips. They are pretty awesome and it turns out good.

I'm in the same boat with the Yankees. No game today looks like.

Im working but was going to watch the Yanks and Astros as a warmup for the Orioles 3:05 game. One game already PPD. Looks iffy in Baltimore. Could get in later maybe from what Im reading. I can live with a 5 or 6 pm start.