Marcus Spears nails It

1942willys

Reaction score
If a star player knows he can go over the HC's head to the GM/Owner, how much authority does he really have?

Tell me ranching that the atmosphere like that is good for winning championships.

Brax

Reaction score
So coaching and playing don't matter, it's ALL Jerry's fault.
Well then why do we want to fire MM, let Quinn walk and cut Dak.....it's not their fault, it's Jerry's fault.
Wow you are really that obtuse, here let me help, who hired JG, MM, hand picked KM, extended Dak and so many other brilliant moves. Jerry picks and pays the players the coaches attends meetings speaks for every issue and is responsible for everything from socks to jocks. So yes Jerry is where the buck stops. We know he said hi to you once so he’s a great guy, unfortunately he’s a football wannabe who is still trying to prove he’s the guy who built those 90 teams. Jerry controls all aspects of the team then yes he’s at fault and the last 28 years are a good sample of his expertise.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow you are really that obtuse, here let me help, who hired JG, MM, hand picked KM, extended Dak and so many other brilliant moves. Jerry picks and pays the players the coaches attends meetings speaks for every issue and is responsible for everything from socks to jocks. So yes Jerry is where the buck stops. We know he said hi to you once so he’s a great guy, unfortunately he’s a football wannabe who is still trying to prove he’s the guy who built those 90 teams. Jerry controls all aspects of the team then yes he’s at fault and the last 28 years are a good sample of his expertise.
Shut the heck up!....like he's the only one that hires the wrong guys....who's the obtuse, ignorant one. Grow up, this is the real world, not Madden. Go play with your joystick.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad Jimmy couldn't have stayed in Dallas while Jerry went to Miami
Jimmy didn't know his place as an employee....he milked Jerry for cash and booked it. He was a great coach, but his ego was just as big as Jerry's.

Mark

Reaction score
Jerry sits in on team meetings? Lol
I have no doubt. Is there a more "hands-on" owner in the NFL?

In Jerry's mind, he's never really left the University of Arkansas. He LOVED being a football player, and a member of that team. History shows how often he's revisited that well throughout his life. Hell, I've no doubt he'd suit-up and take the damn field in Arlington if he could.

JJ would be a fascinating psychological study.

Brax

Reaction score
Shut the heck up!....like he's the only one that hires the wrong guys....who's the obtuse, ignorant one. Grow up, this is the real world, not Madden. Go play with your joystick.
You’re in denial about Jerry still I see, imagine star struck by just a smile a handshake and saying hi.

1942willys

Reaction score
The ones like Ranching will never admit they are the top Jerry minions around

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it is more accurate to say Jerry sucks at hiring coaches bc he will only hire coaches who roll over and understand he’s in charge of the team. I’m sick of these beta coaches: Gailey, Campo, Wade, Garret, and now MM. the one reprieve we have gotten is Parcels but Jerry couldn’t help himself “help” parcels by signing a player Bill didn’t want (TO). So, that ended that era and it’s been beta coaches ever since. We need an alpha dog coach. We need a Jimmy Johnson or a Jim Harbaugh type of coach. Or it’s not going to matter who we put on the field.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Jimmy didn't know his place as an employee....he milked Jerry for cash and booked it. He was a great coach, but his ego was just as big as Jerry's.
Well one was a winner and the other is Jerry

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re in denial about Jerry still I see, imagine star struck by just a smile a handshake and saying hi.
It was much more than that, but that doesn’t matter. The fact that some of you think it's easy to win in this league is comical and ignorant. Get rid of Jerry and we win a SB every year...sure. talk about obtuse.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn’t build the team. But yeah, thanks Jerry for paying the players their salary lol
You should thank him...he could have been cheap and we wouldn't have won any. Keep blaming Jerry if it makes you feel better.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Name them. I haven't seen a single person defend the Joneses in years. You're creating a fake enemy just to make an argument with. We're all tired of the Joneses. ALL of us.
Nope, I know several posters I have had to put on ignore because of their over the top positivity about the team.
One posters name is based on a popular Sylvester Stallone military character, lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
It used to be Jerry, but I think this monster has taken on a life of its own. Even if Jerry finally stepped down and Stephen went out and hired a good GM, the end results would stay the same.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Name them. I haven't seen a single person defend the Joneses in years. You're creating a fake enemy just to make an argument with. We're all tired of the Joneses. ALL of us.
I never said Jerry Jones in my post.
I said homers who think everything is great.
We gotta few.
Not going to call posters out.
That's rude and against the rules.
If you spend enough time here, you come across them.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I’m all set for the Real Housewives Of Dallas staring, Jerry, McCarthy and Dak next season!