Marcus Spears nails It

DandyDon52

Reaction score
fans changed before Romo..what changed, again the stadium was empty the Cowboys sucked...Jerry started changing the HC and then set in on this "I can get credit for the next Tom Landry" thing..no matter what the fans do the one thing that needs to change about Jerry will not change..he would rather burn this Franchise to the ground than not get 100% of the credit for the next trophy..youll need to get that through your heads.
ok so someone needs to start a campaign designed to let jerry know that no matter what his team wins in the future , we will not give him ANY CREDIT for those wins or achievements !!!!!!!!!! none............0 !!!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Name them. I haven't seen a single person defend the Joneses in years. You're creating a fake enemy just to make an argument with. We're all tired of the Joneses. ALL of us.
lol there have been threads on just that, one recently said we had to give jones credit for building such a good team this year.
up until the GB game fans here were saying jerry gets credit for hiring mike !
NOw they want mike gone, at least some of them.
It varys depending on the state of the team, and if they are winning or look good.

CCBoy

Reaction score
who picked the players/coaches that keep failing? Ranch i respect your opinion on football but man... there is a culture issue with this franchise..the GM/Owner has to take ownership of that problem...he himself says he signs off on everything gameday related....
No social issues at all. Type of play and accontability is on the team levels. There is a difference in fancy and tough.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So coaching and playing don't matter, it's ALL Jerry's fault.
Well then why do we want to fire MM, let Quinn walk and cut Dak.....it's not their fault, it's Jerry's fault.
Leadership is all dominant in sport, unless in tennis or arm wrestling.

Agree fully as to accountability...there is where compromise is not allowed. Agreed Coach.

MikeT22

Reaction score
It used to be Jerry, but I think this monster has taken on a life of its own. Even if Jerry finally stepped down and Stephen went out and hired a good GM, the end results would stay the same.
I like to take my chances with that

Brooksey

Reaction score

We can rightfully blame Dak, McCarthy, DQ, or even Rowdy. The ONE constant is the Jones family and their need to be seen by everyone.

There's nothing wrong with a family owned business

but Jerry Jones is not good enough as a GM and won't fire himself.

System Broken.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Jerry Not Going To Stop Until Jerry Does His Way And Show Jimmy Johnson, I Did It My Way To Win The SB.At 81, Jerry May Not Get a Chance To Do It His Way.
64665500_2577668432279829_1186938152397307904_n.png

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
ok so someone needs to start a campaign designed to let jerry know that no matter what his team wins in the future , we will not give him ANY CREDIT for those wins or achievements !!!!!!!!!! none............0 !!!!!
I wouldn't give him credit even if we do manage to win one. If we do it will be in-spite of him. I don't think there are players out there that can even overcome him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We can rightfully blame Dak, McCarthy, DQ, or even Rowdy. The ONE constant is the Jones family and their need to be seen by everyone.

Strange. It is a wild guess but I have this nagging feeling Marcus Spears just got kicked off Jerry Jones' Christmas card mailing list...

gtdRR

Reaction score
So coaching and playing don't matter, it's ALL Jerry's fault.
Well then why do we want to fire MM, let Quinn walk and cut Dak.....it's not their fault, it's Jerry's fault.
It's the GM's fault. He continues to hire people who fail so let's fire the GM. He has radio segments for him and his son, speaks on injuries on behalf of the head coach, chooses assistant coaches to hire instead of letting the head coach hire them, is the first team rep to speak to the media right after every game, after early season injuries refuses to address those needs during the trade deadline even though that's his job, so on and so forth. There is no other Super Bowl winning GM that does these things, so yeah, I say it's the GM's fault.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's the GM's fault. He continues to hire people who fail so let's fire the GM. He has radio segments for him and his son, speaks on injuries on behalf of the head coach, chooses assistant coaches to hire instead of letting the head coach hire them, is the first team rep to speak to the media right after every game, after early season injuries refuses to address those needs during the trade deadline even though that's his job, so on and so forth. There is no other Super Bowl winning GM that does these things, so yeah, I say it's the GM's fault.
He won three SBs. You guys think it's so damn easy.. I'm sure he pit in that horrible gameplan that Quinn ran. Most of the ignorant wanted Quinn to be HC....where are they now?

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Spears nails it but no one has the b—- to tell him, he is the problem. As Charles Barkley said about the Goat, when he owned the Hornets, he has too many YES men around and not one would tell him the truth. It’s cost Chuck a friendship because the Goat didn’t like hearing the truth. Same here no one will tell Jed the truth, he’s the problem.

gtdRR

Reaction score
He won three SBs. You guys think it's so damn easy.. I'm sure he pit in that horrible gameplan that Quinn ran. Most of the ignorant wanted Quinn to be HC....where are they now?
Jimmy Johnson's roster and culture won 3 SBs. Jerruh was just along for the ride. Perfect example is Sam Williams, no way in hell would Jimmy allow that clown to still be on this roster, but Jerruh defends him for speeding a 2nd time because he wasn't going as fast as the first time.

Also, wasn't Quinn forced to run mainly zone because our starting CB hurt his shoulder during week 18 and would not be able to play man. Combine that with the fact that we made no attempts to address the CB depth after Digg's was lost for the year. Jerruh decided to play with fire and we got burned.