Video: Mark Schlereth | 3x Super Bowl Champ: Prescott is a Upper Echelon, Super Bowl Caliber & Best QB NFC

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Your tirades on Kurt Warner not knowing what he is talking about are a fact, including how he hitches the ball.

Warner’s videos aren’t meant to attack people, so he may focus on route concepts at times or QB play. And he’s done plenty where he said, in nice guy terms, that Dak’s play was basically garbage.
But at least Kurt Warner loves Superman and Superman loves him back.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Superman's main weakness is green kryptonite. Green Bay Packers' primary colors are white, gold and green.
If the Cowboys would have had Cole Beasley on the team when they played the Packers, the Cowboy would have won that game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys would have had Cole Beasley on the team when they played the Packers, the Cowboy would have won that game.
Not really sure Beasley could have rapped his way through the Packers' defense via short receptions.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Not really sure Beasley could have rapped his way through the Packers' defense via short receptions.
lol...I forgot he was a rapper. I wonder if he rapped a tune about Kurt Warner?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
3tckka.gif

:muttley:
Criminally underrated comment. Lol.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There are several interviews out there of current and former players, if you think that's all fluff, okay.

He is also a Walter Payton Man of The Year which is one of the highest honors a player can get. I know fans hate hit but the players love him.
The WPMY is more of a civic award. Current players, other than the reigning WPMY do not vote on it. It is in no way a reflection of league wide respect for his talents.

We have heard a number of players also talk unflatteringly about him. Including those who played with him. So, I'm just not buying that he's respected throughout the NFL for his on field abilities.

Now as a highly paid player, they may love going to the strip club with him & letting him foot the bill.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
That's why I personally dint compare generations because some great players of old may not compare to some of the new and vice versa. All yoi can do is go by what yoi see in the now at every position and rank based off of Today's play and game
And all I was saying that if there were better overall talent at the position like there was for a decade prior to his arrival, he would never sniff an elite or second level ranking.

We are saying the same thing from opposite view points.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The way GB was manhandling our defense the game was never really in reach. It was essentially over when they scored on their opening drive.
Well, yeah because Dak is a QB who can’t go toe to toe with another team that is putting points on the board. That’s why the result of the first four possessions were:

1. Punt
2. Pick
3. Punt
4. Pick

In other words, he’s not worth anywhere near $60 million per season.

You keep blaming the defense, but you’re only emphasizing Dak’s incapacities.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well, yeah because Dak is a QB who can’t go toe to toe with another team that is putting points on the board. That’s why the result of the first four possessions were:

1. Punt
2. Pick
3. Punt
4. Pick

The defense was a big part of the blame for what happened. We got blown out in every game where the opposing offense scored a TD on their first possession. Our defense proceeded to fold every time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I doubt anyone will pay him $60M. I’ve blamed Dak but the defense deserves most of the blame. You can’t keep giving up TDs and expect to win, especially in the playoffs.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The defense was a big part of the blame for what happened. We got blown out in every game where the opposing offense scored a TD on their first possession. Our defense proceeded to fold every time.
Why do you keep repeating yourself? Just saying the defense is a problem doesn’t absolve Dak of his failures. Dak was responsible for two picks and 14 points on the board. He was no help to the defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why do you keep repeating yourself? Just saying the defense is a problem doesn’t absolve Dak of his failures. Dak was responsible for two picks and 14 points on the board. He was no help to the defense.
Maybe I should just start copying and pasting so I don’t have to keep typing it. When your defense is being dominated it’s going to put a lot more pressure on your QB especially when you have no running game. The defense was responsible for a lot more than 14 points. The Packers could have scored 60 had they needed to.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Maybe I should just start copying and pasting so I don’t have to keep typing it. When your defense is being dominated it’s going to put a lot more pressure on your QB especially when you have no running game. The defense was responsible for a lot more than 14 points. The Packers could have scored 60 had they needed to.
Umm…no.

7-0 GB
Punt.
7-0 GB
Pick at the 10 (should’ve been a pick 6 but was called down for some reason).
14-0 GB
Punt

That’s three failures that repeatedly put the pressure on the defense.

GB scores again (20-0). Now the defense is on its heels.

Boom. Pick 6.

Now it’s 27-0.

Sorry, but it’s not just the defense.