Video: Mark Schlereth | 3x Super Bowl Champ: Prescott is a Upper Echelon, Super Bowl Caliber & Best QB NFC

leeblair

Reaction score
You’re making excuses for the defense and putting it entirely on Dak. :facepalm: Dak put up over 400 yards and 3 TDs and you claim he shut it down? lol He didn’t quit but our defense did.
You're defending Dak, despite him spotting the Packers 14 of their first 27 points, giving them a 27-0 lead.
The game was over at that point, and everyone knew it.
Dak's 3 td's and 400 yards were garbage time stats, but you guys like stats because they don't tell the real story.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You're defending Dak, despite him spotting the Packers 14 of their first 27 points, giving them a 27-0 lead.
The game was over at that point, and everyone knew it.
Dak's 3 td's and 400 yards were garbage time stats, but you guys like stats because they don't tell the real story.
I’m not defending Dak, he clearly didn’t play well but our defense was the biggest issue and you’re defending it. :rolleyes: We couldn’t stop them all day. It was one TD after another until they had the game so under control they started sitting many of their starters early in the fourth quarter. They could have put a 60 burger on us had they not let up. We didn’t sack Jordan Love the entire game. That was the most embarrassing performance by a Cowboys defense in the playoffs.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Dak Has Proved His Top 5 QB During The Season.

On The Other Hand Dak Has Proved Worthless In The Playoffs..

Blackrain

Reaction score
He’s a good QB, he just chokes in the Playoffs. So far.
I think you got to say the whole team chokes in the playoffs other than Ferguson and the kicking game nobody played good in that game.
And above that you will never win any playoff games with coaching that bad it's just not going to happen at this level.
There is too much parody between the teams to tolerate a coaching staff that brings a team into a playoff game that unprepared.

tunahelper

Reaction score
They’re saying the exact same thing I’ve been preaching. It’s more about the team than Dak. It was the same with Romo, it was the team. We’re not going to get over the hump with any QB with no running game, a piss-poor defense and stupid penalties in the playoffs. It’s the “team” holding us back not the QB.
Only the team includes Dak. Yes the defense folded in the playoffs. Dak and the offense didn't get going against GB until they went into prevent defense. Dak could not keep the team in the game when the game was still in reach.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, we don’t accept your account if Warner. You also said Warner didn’t know what he was talking about when he was actually doing videos and focusing on Dak’s play.. it’s not our fault Dak’s an idiot so they got these basic offense for him that is about one side of the field.
You've got to be the king of deflection and excuses when bring confronted with the facts.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Love lost to the Giants and Broncos last year. Honestly his best game was against the Cowboys who decided not to cover anybody that afternoon.
Maybe so but he did beat us silly & give the 9ers all they could handle. Those games came in the playoffs and his first trip to the playoffs.

I'm just talking about how the QB played, not whether the team won or lost.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
A lot of professional football players hold Dak in high regard.
Can you back that up?

Just asking cause I don't recall hearing any players from other teams ever talking him up unless they are in an interview before a game and they maybe say complimentary things. But I put no stock in that. Just the standard "Don't trash a fellow player publicly" code.

Loso86

Reaction score
Dude, hatred? Really?

You just listed yourself how slim the pickings are right now with legit NFL QB's.

For decades we had Brady, Brees, Rothliesberger, Manning, Rivers, etc., that were holding down the top of the board and another 5-10 that could float in & out of the elite conversation. Midlings were naturally forced down to a numerical position more in line with their actual abilities.

With a slimmer pack at the top, midlings are "top X" but it's just an over inflated ranking based on less overall talent.
Ok amd the older generations could say the same thing about them that yoir saying about this crop of QBs

kskboys

Reaction score
I go back and forth on that. I would be interested to trade him for a 1st rounder.
As do I.

One of the biggest factors to me is that he declared he needs to be paid at the top of the market. That disappoints me, as it goes toward what's important to a player. Don't get me wrong, pay is definitely important, but when that's your focus over everything, winning championships becomes all that more difficult.

kskboys

Reaction score
You’re making excuses for the defense and putting it entirely on Dak. :facepalm: Dak put up over 400 yards and 3 TDs and you claim he shut it down? lol He didn’t quit but our defense did.
Those stats were put up when the game was already over.

It's really not that hard to comprehend. Dak sucked. The D sucked. Both are true, and there's absolutely no doubt.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ok amd the older generations could say the same thing about them that yoir saying about this crop of QBs
Yes. Talent level at every position fluctuates. Being one of the best receivers in a league without Megatron, A Johnson, Jerry Rice, M Harrison, R Moss, Tyreek Hill is different than being one of the best in a league with one or more of those guys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There are fans on this board who actually think Dak is the 3rd best quarterback on the roster. They believe if it was an open competition Dak would lose his job. :facepalm: :rolleyes:
they would be VERY WRONG but hey that's what these opinions are.. this won't go well as the 80-20 anti- dak crowds only agree with experts who say dak isn't it, only negatives posts allowed. But if an expert says something positive, they are frauds and hacks lol

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Can you back that up?

Just asking cause I don't recall hearing any players from other teams ever talking him up unless they are in an interview before a game and they maybe say complimentary things. But I put no stock in that. Just the standard "Don't trash a fellow player publicly" code.
There are several interviews out there of current and former players, if you think that's all fluff, okay.

He is also a Walter Payton Man of The Year which is one of the highest honors a player can get. I know fans hate hit but the players love him.

khiladi

Reaction score
You've got to be the king of deflection and excuses when bring confronted with the facts.
Your tirades on Kurt Warner not knowing what he is talking about are a fact, including how he hitches the ball.

Warner’s videos aren’t meant to attack people, so he may focus on route concepts at times or QB play. And he’s done plenty where he said, in nice guy terms, that Dak’s play was basically garbage.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Only the team includes Dak. Yes the defense folded in the playoffs. Dak and the offense didn't get going against GB until they went into prevent defense. Dak could not keep the team in the game when the game was still in reach.
The way GB was manhandling our defense the game was never really in reach. It was essentially over when they scored on their opening drive.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your tirades on Kurt Warner not knowing what he is talking about are a fact, including how he hitches the ball.

Warner’s videos aren’t meant to attack people, so he may focus on route concepts at times or QB play. And he’s done plenty where he said, in nice guy terms, that Dak’s play was basically garbage.
Absolute lies as usual.

Loso86

Reaction score
Yes. Talent level at every position fluctuates. Being one of the best receivers in a league without Megatron, A Johnson, Jerry Rice, M Harrison, R Moss, Tyreek Hill is different than being one of the best in a league with one or more of those guys.
That's why I personally dint compare generations because some great players of old may not compare to some of the new and vice versa. All yoi can do is go by what yoi see in the now at every position and rank based off of Today's play and game

Flamma

Reaction score
Everyone knows I'm not a Dak fan. Couldn't care less if we moved on from him. But people act as if he's our problem. Our next QB isn't going to fair any better. Our front office doesn't support our QB. They do nothing to build off the previous season. They never do. That's why we're 12-5 the last 3 seasons with the same results.

Ken

Reaction score
No, we don’t accept your account if Warner. You also said Warner didn’t know what he was talking about when he was actually doing videos and focusing on Dak’s play.. it’s not our fault Dak’s an idiot so they got these basic offense for him that is about one side of the field.
This guy....

Still with the same tired monologue that is completely WRONG. If he were talking about Jalen Hurts...his analysis would be right on the money.

This guy has been wrong Dak's whole career, and even an All Pro Season and 2nd in MVP voting does not deter him from his drivel lol