Signed by Cowboys Martavis Bryant Speaks

Praxit

Reaction score
.... at his age, could have maybe 2-3 good years?

Though getting someone hungry like himself, with something to prove.

Could help Dallas get over the hump.

Motorola

Reaction score
To clarify.....he'll be 32 next month.

His last few years:

The Toronto Argonauts (respectable as far as non-NFL) signed him....but then they determined he wasn't good enough to be a backup WR for them.

Then the Massachusetts Pirates signed him (much less respectable)...and THEY determined he wasn't good enough for a back-of-the-roster spot....

Then the ...get this....Vegas Vipers(who? LOL I think that's like a league for Walmart checkout boys to play in on the weekends) signed him....and the VEGAS VIPERS saw him play and said Nope, you're not good enough to wear the vaunted Vegas Viper jersey (which is probably just a Haynes t-shirt with some numbers made out of masking tape stuck on the back)

Seems like a worthwhile addition that people should be spending their time on. I'm sure the Vegas Vipers were just holding him back :D
What I researched about the him and the Argonauts-
Bryant signed with the CFL team in late January 2021. A couple of months later (early April) he signed with the IFL Pirates.
I don't know if went ahead and played for Massachusetts during their season - but Toronto suspended Bryant for not reporting to training camp in July. The team released him in December 2021.

Loso86

Reaction score
Just watching his highlights he would blow past corners like they were walking back in the day….almost Moss like fast. We could use that. Doesn’t take much to win on go routes if you’re still fast.
Absolutely, I'm pretty excited to see how much he still has left

blueblood70

Reaction score
There was an ex-Raider that came back from a lengthy absents to play LB for us when Sean Lee was injured that one time. I remember he played pretty well but I cannot for the life of me remember his name
Rolondo mccalin purple drank man??