Signed by Cowboys Martavis Bryant Speaks

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
"yawn".....Talk is cheap- someone once said. Put up or shut up. At least he's part of the team already when it comes to yaking. Prove it on the field.....

rags747

Reaction score
Seems like a good dude, he even says that he has matured a lot. Bravo Mr Bryant!

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I doubt he makes it to an active game day roster. It's a PS singing though. Either he works out or he doesn't. No need to get all up in arms anytime the team signs someone to the PS who isn't a perennial all-pro. It costs (basically) nothing, the risk is nothing.

Smith22

Reaction score
I'm not expecting anything positive from this move. The guy is old and has been away from the NFL a bit too long.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Hey, good for him. Not expecting much, but there’s no risk.

He was always super talented, maybe we catch lightning in a bottle. Seems like the type of guy Romo would have gotten a lot out of. He had his random dudes he made really good.

links18

Reaction score
Say whatever you want. Just back it up on the field.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
There was an ex-Raider that came back from a lengthy absents to play LB for us when Sean Lee was injured that one time. I remember he played pretty well but I cannot for the life of me remember his name
Rolando McClain.. but I don't think he was out 5 years.. maybe one or two.

Havic

Reaction score
Friend is a Steelers fan and thinks it’s a big time signing if he has anything left

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was right with him until he said he had to prove it to "himself"

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hungry players are good for the team. Lets see what the old man has.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every has been/never was' that said the same thing I'd be rich. Doesn't take long until they relapse, or just have nothing left. Hoping I am wrong, but this is so a Jerry move it's predictable what the outcome will be

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Martavis Bryant Locker Room​

Bryant Was Ask, What Time Did You Run In The 40? I Don't Remember The Time,But I Been Running 22,23 Miles Per Hour.. :popcorn: :bow: Your :welcome:

Sounds like a guy who has matured quite a bit the last few years.

Of course that does't mean he will be great or even good, but he sounds like he understands and appreciates the opportunity he has with the Cowboys.

Hopefully he can work himself on to the field and help the Cowboys at some point.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if he moves the needle on this team either way. Probably a non-factor overall and with another team next year.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

giphy.gif

CWR

Reaction score
I've already crapped all over this move.

Hopefully the guy can come in and help out in the redzone etc. I wish him the best, but still believe our GM is ridiculous.