Martin contract getting closer but not official until contract details are released

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep then they wonder why Rodgers marches down field and scores on us at will.
Look on the bright side we will have the most expensive NFL offline in history!
Another waste of much needed cap dollars (Defense!!!!) for a game plan that hasn't produced squat and will continue to produce squat!

P.S. Wait till they 8 man us or we face the Eagles and Jags then most of you will feel the need for a GREAT DEFENSE BABY!

I like Martin.......but he's a dam guard which is one of the positions you should be able to fill for a reasonable salary. Now, we got the most expensive one in history.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Yep then they wonder why Rodgers marches down field and scores on us at will.
Look on the bright side we will have the most expensive NFL offline in history!
Another waste of much needed cap dollars (Defense!!!!) for a game plan that hasn't produced squat and will continue to produce squat!

P.S. Wait till they 8 man us or we face the Eagles and Jags,Texans,then most of you will feel the need for a GREAT DEFENSE BABY cause not even the great wall of China gonna stop those defenses....
The Texans have a good defense?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I like Martin.......but he's a dam guard which is one of the positions you should be able to fill for a reasonable salary. Now, we got the most expensive one in history.
Martin is a future HOF and the best guard in the league. You dont let players like that walk. In regards to your elite defenses comment. That OL you seem to not want to have, usually destroys those elite defenses to the point where they give up playing in the 4th quarter. See Seattle 2014, GB, Pitt, TB, Baltimore 2016.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
6 years, $80 million seems pretty reasonable to me. $32 guaranteed is quite a bit though.

Thought he would average more than $13.3 a season.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I could have gone either way on this. I love Martin and don't have a problem paying him top dollar. But if the organization had decided that that much money invested in an OG is unwise, I could have gotten on board with that.

GMO415

Reaction score
Cool, please show up to Mini Camp tomorrow to get this SB run started.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
back flip time

giphy.gif