Martin contract getting closer but not official until contract details are released

Hardline

Reaction score
jess-haynie_dallas-cowboys_cowboys-zack-martin-seeing-market-value-in-other-guard-contracts.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
uhh? :huh::huh: :huh:Really? He is the best guard,MAYBE the best olineman in the league,and you didn't want to secure him? THAT my friend would be idiotic...you have the best player at his position on the team..yet you want to mess around and low ball him...and MAYBE cause a hold out..or a distraction?! lol...The organization had no choice but to sign him long term,rightfully so. I applaud it.

ya you keep applauding there my fellow Boys fan when opposing QB are marching down the field at will cause we don't have the Cap dollars to build a New Doomsday.....hey look on the bright side JG will be applauding with you.....:clap::clap::clap::clap:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love how you managed to take Zacks contract and use it against Dak somehow. Please just stop. You are a joke of a poster

Hey Joker when our Dallas wall is crumbling to the better defensive lines out there (a.k.a Denver game) you come back here and explain to us how the heck were ever going to build a well rounded team when all our Cap dollars are invested in beatable Dallas wall?
Yes Joker any great defense can Beat any great offline ....unless you woke up joking yesterday JOKER MAN!

Sell CRAZY elsewhere man......

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hey Joker when our Dallas wall is crumbling to the better defensive lines out there (a.k.a Denver game) you come back here and explain to us how the heck were ever going to build a well rounded team when all our Cap dollars are invested in beatable Dallas wall?
Yes Joker any great defense can Beat any great offline ....unless you woke up joking yesterday JOKER MAN!
Really? So how did we go into Seattle and become the first team in 3 years to win there? How did we absolutely destroy Green Bay at Lambeau( best run d at the time), and Pittsburgh at Heinz (best run d at the time)? How did we beat Baltimore (best run d at the time) and TB (best run d at the time) in 2016? If it wasnt Dak, and it wasnt the OL. Who was it? And I am the joker? You came here from another site, and within a week everyone here knew who you were and what you were. You are a troll of epic levels. And no one here respects your opinion because all you do every time is bash on Dak. So stop. Please, you are embarrassing yourself.

jrumann59

Reaction score
no offense but his best position is clearly at guard.

Wait so let me get this straight when Leary was here Collis was not good enough to be a guard, now that connor is here he is not good enough to be a Tackle?