Martin for Thomas

kskboys

Reaction score
That reason you just gave is EXACTLY why you NEVER EVER trade away a key cog of your oline away..NO WAY. A stud like Martin doesn't come around but every 4-5 years or so.
Perennial pro bowler, not injury prone, good attitude, and possible the best OG in the NFL. And someone wants to trade him for an aging DB who may be starting to have injury issues? That's dumber'n dirt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Perennial pro bowler, not injury prone, good attitude, and possible the best OG in the NFL. And someone wants to trade him for an aging DB who may be starting to have injury issues? That's dumber'n dirt.
Yup..its fools gold...go get the bright shiny object...and in 2 years its all gone...then your crap out of luck...No Martin,No Thomas..you gave up draft pciks...and now you gotta rebuild the oline. lol..MAKES TONS OF SENSE. Martin is so good,I even hear SOME talk he is versatile enough to play RT. Needless to say,if that be true..this guy is beyond good.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I always look at the Jimmy Graham trade as the litmus test. The Saints actually got better down the road...and Seattle had a couple flashes of decent play,but for the most part,the offense never could protect Wilson or run the ball effectively. They gave up an all pro center in Max Unger(I think that's him)...which prove dto be that teams undoing. FACT. Even Marshawn couldn't run after that deal was made. So for that reason,I just am totally against trading a big athletic stud like Martin for a safety. Now if we could trade Williams and a 3rd rd pick,I MIGHT DO THAT.