Twitter: Martin out for Sunday's game ( no surprise)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Terence Steele

:facepalm:
no, Mcgovern takes that spot..Steele was already going to play RT. whos playing LT is what i have to ask. they address that yet? Knights also out i believe so now we are playing an OL full of 2nd and 3rd string players...but go ahead pile on the skill positions not performing..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Way to go Zeke!
really so ignorant even if its sarcasm to further pile on zeke.

Martin fell to his knees in the hole , shouldnt have got pushed into the hole and fell..he got beat on that play and out himself in harms way..does it matter that much seriously 3rd string LT, CWE, 2nd string rookie C, McGovern, steele backup TE nice line..martin or no martin..tough for anything to get going with that line.

we are playing with a game 4 preseason lineup..but the entire game day posst will be dalton, zeke, and the Wrs all suk..

Aven8

Reaction score
Perfect...…………..that looks like the worst possible Oline we could have ever fielded this year. They will get destroyed by the Washington Dline. Dalton wont have a chance.

And on a positive not, at least Biadasz and McGovern get more reps.

On par with Phil Costa and Kosier at guard.......:eek:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'm thinking our best shot is run, run and keep running it coz every time Dalton drops back there's a good chance something bad can happen. But at least we keep the running going, at some point, their D will start fatiguing.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Perfect...…………..that looks like the worst possible Oline we could have ever fielded this year. They will get destroyed by the Washington Dline. Dalton wont have a chance.

And on a positive not, at least Biadasz and McGovern get more reps.

Exactly why if it's me, he's only attempting 20-25 passes max. Their offense isn't very good. So keep the game close and maybe pull it out at the end ( Garrett type of plan lol)

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm thinking our best shot is run, run and keep running it coz every time Dalton drops back there's a good chance something bad can happen. But at least we keep the running going, at some point, their D will start fatiguing.
maybe but this is NOT in KM DNA nor would it likely work, you have to throw enough to keep the defense honest..

and if we get down early again , cant help but to throw..this has been the issue..how about no turnovers , then we can run and throw with some balance and keep the game closer.. also how about the refs call the obvious plays they missed in the AZ game, we need help..

the TOs have literally been the reason for most of our loses this year..Now Injuries have taken over the team and welp might be a bit late for any game plans to work..might go full sandlot..if im Dalton im calling the entire game and ignoring KM LOL

Doomsday77

Reaction score
To that end Hawk...there is 100% chance the "Football Team" noticed how the Cards blitzed almost every down and we never adjusted or more likely couldn't block everyone. My guess is they do the same except this time we play check-down charlie and dump off to backs or slants to the 3 "supposedly" best WR's. Either way our OC better be ready for this cause it's coming.