Matt Ryan and a promising Rookie

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Let's talk about Matt Ryan.

Well, his first NFL pass was a long touchdown.

Over the years he was among the leading passers.

He went to a Super Bowl. (And got his but kicked in the 2nd half)

Made 4 pro bowls

Perfect height and weight, can run if he has to.

+++++++++++++

So, long story short, I propose we trade a Dak (~30), who refuses to run, trade for Matt Ryan and receive a 6th this year and a 6th next year. I think the Colts will do it.

Bottom line : Trade Dak and go after a QB of the future. Not with a 6th, but with a 1st and let Ryan keep you going.
is this a troll post?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's talk about Matt Ryan.

Well, his first NFL pass was a long touchdown.

Over the years he was among the leading passers.

He went to a Super Bowl. (And got his but kicked in the 2nd half)

Made 4 pro bowls

Perfect height and weight, can run if he has to.

+++++++++++++

So, long story short, I propose we trade a Dak (~30), who refuses to run, trade for Matt Ryan and receive a 6th this year and a 6th next year. I think the Colts will do it.

Bottom line : Trade Dak and go after a QB of the future. Not with a 6th, but with a 1st and let Ryan keep you going.
Not certain Matt Ryan even has enough ability remaining to sign as a backup QB.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I fail to see how Matt Ryan would be any type of improvement. I thoroughly don't understand the part that his willingness to run is better than what Dak does. Prescott has more career rushing yards than Ryan and obviously has done that in fewer seasons. Dak had more rushing yards this season than Matt had the past two seasons combined. Everyone wants improvement. This ain't it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The ship has sailed. Dallas should of brought in Minshew and let Dak walk. Drafted a rookie to groom. Minshew would get Dallas as many wins as Dak and could win a couple playoff games with this roster.