Twitter: Maybe some Gregory/Thomas/Ryan news today?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You boast about smoking the Devil's Lettuce and point fingers? Lol.

LOL! I am pointing fingers now!

You: ORGY SEX WITH FAMILY MEMBER = awesome!
Me: Medical marijuana (which I also use) = BAD!

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd expect that's the plan of plenty of someones. Could be too that teams aren't willing to match what his salary would have been, and that's too big a bitter pill for him to swallow.

Given the personal doubts about him, there's likely a big gap between what they're willing to guarantee, and what they're willing to pay in weekly checks while he's behaving himself.

I suppose once the season starts, he could still demand a big bonus up front, but on paper a 10mil salary, even if it isn't guaranteed, may be enough face saving for him to forego a bonus.

At this point, I’d pay him about $6 million for a season but not much more. Certainly not $10 million.

I’d like to see a deal like Griffen’s.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: BAT

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thomas has Antonio Brown syndrum now. The more I consider it it would only be a week 2 signing.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Uh huh .... medical. Yeah, that's it. Yeah.

I have both Einstein. I use medical to help with my really low blood sugars. I am on disability for diabetes. I have seizures when my level drops under 30. Which I have video of recorded by family members to show me afterwards. So yes, medical marijuana DOES help. I haven't had a seizure in quite awhile. I use to get the 911 call for me about once a week. Not so much anymore.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I have both Einstein. I use medical to help with my really low blood sugars. I am on disability for diabetes. I have seizures when my level drops under 30. Which I have video of recorded by family members to show me afterwards. So yes, medical marijuana DOES help. I haven't had a seizure in quite awhile. I use to get the 911 call for me about once a week. Not so much anymore.

For the record, I have no problem with either. Was just making a point that different people find different things acceptable and that if others aren't affecting your electric bill with what they do, what's it to you? So while you can take issue with Earl Thomas' sexcapades that have absolutely nothing to do with his work nor is disallowed by his work, some people can just as easily take issue with the "permissive indulgent science" of your medical marijuana. Not a good feeling is it?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
For the record, I have no problem with either. Was just making a point that different people find different things acceptable and that if others aren't affecting your electric bill with what they do, what's it to you? So while you can take issue with Earl Thomas' sexcapades that have absolutely nothing to do with his work nor is disallowed by his work, some people can just as easily take issue with the "permissive indulgent science" of your medical marijuana. Not a good feeling is it?

Orgies with family members, that is acceptable in your ideology. Fine. Medical marijuana helps to prevent my seizures. Life and death for me.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
At this point, I’d pay him about $6 million for a season but not much more. Certainly not $10 million.

I’d like to see a deal like Griffen’s.

Just my opinion.

I'd scale up the pay some based on it being weekly checks, not guaranteed. And we really need a S. 10mil or go with what we've got?

On the back end we probably get a comp pick too.
Cut Dix and we save 2mil.

We probably can get him cheaper than 10, but he's maybe worth that given our problems now.

Best news would be that Dix gets out of his funk. He shouldn't be beaten by Thompson. If we had Dix playing like last year, ET wouldn't be a consideration unless he came under 6.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Orgies with family members, that is acceptable in your ideology. Fine. Medical marijuana helps to prevent my seizures. Life and death for me.

And still The Devil's Lettuce in some people's eyes no matter how life-saving some hippie doctor says it is. Again the point is no one's "stuff" is any higher and mightier than anyone else's.

jrumann59

Reaction score
You forgot to mention he had SEX WITH HIS BROTHER with 2 women. But who cares what he does off the field, it's all cool because he may play for the Cowboys.
More accurately he was having sex in the same bed as his brother.

black label

Reaction score
every time we talk my cowboy friend bra keeps saying gregory, im like dood forget about him lol

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Jerry is the only person I've heard of that's keeping the door open, even a little bit.

Keep that door open for Clowney too.

Both will be signed to non guaranteed contracts once season starts, by some team.