Mazi leaves practice with trainer

chagus

Reaction score
This dude is done. Has caused more issues than mitigated. Dallas has scrambled to fortify the D-line because Mazi 1. Does not live up to being 1st RD and 2. Has very little in any intensity on the field. He looks defeated. Mazi doesnt look like he wants to play football. Just dont got "it". So... thats it. Mazi is TOAST.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Mazi still gets one more off-season with me. Not a year an off-season. 3rd year dt is what he will be for his career. Either a player or not

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mazi still gets one more off-season with me. Not a year an off-season. 3rd year dt is what he will be for his career. Either a player or not

Oh yeah that's right because he needs even more time to develop they said 3 years at least, by contract time he will be all world for that year, get a new deal and be a dud

Shane612

Reaction score
He takes on multiple blockers every play.
It takes three years for DT to learn how to play NFL football.
:grin:

RS12

Reaction score
Exactly, players show SOMETHING at this point. The fact that he is even sharing snaps with Phillips and Joseph who have been horrible, tells you all you need to know
Bottom line most players make biggest improvement between year one and two. Have you seen any? If they weren't so desperate at the position he'd probably be a health scratch ala Taco.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Saw him grab his lower back in one play vs NO last week, and he looked kind of sissified while doing so.

RS12

Reaction score
The reality is we can bang on Mazi all we want (I literally almost typed Taco) but the thing is he literally came out and said "I don't like football". So naturally the football savants running the team went ahead and torched a 1st round pick on him. His play makes me believe him, and by the way I don't believe you can be good at any sport you don't love unless you are Uber talented. He doesn't and isn't.