Mazi leaves practice with trainer

gtb1943

Reaction score
I went back and watched as much Michigan Game videos as I could find that showed their D (which was not a lot) and I honestly could not see why he was a first rd pick. Maybe third rd.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Mazi is a no go Sunday over back issues look for Denzel Daxson off the PS an UDFA and Carlos Watkins poached off the Commanders PS to join OSA And Linval Joseph . Again a position of need next draft along with RB and another EDGE Defender.

Should be a D heavy draft next April .

JustChip

Reaction score
It's not at all, yet it's the best we got. Still blows me away how difficult it is for us to find a fat guy who doesn't get pushed around.
Hankins was good, not great. The net, he wasn’t a liability.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Hankins was good, not great. The net, he wasn’t a liability.
They probably end up spending more on all his lesser replacements too. Just piss poor management. We all recognized 2 major holes in the roster and big suprise they have come to fruition already.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I went back and watched as much Michigan Game videos as I could find that showed their D (which was not a lot) and I honestly could not see why he was a first rd pick. Maybe third rd.
we were desperate and thought we were making a good move since russell maryland

krs1bro

Reaction score
They have a massive need for a DT in the draft next year. No pretending that this guy is a valid excuse for not drafting one until the 6th or 7th round.
Definitely one of those guys that just getting drafted was the goal. He will not be in the NFL by next year

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm going to catch heat for this, but Mazi was actually very good against the Browns in week one.

He was terrible against the Saints, but the entire defense was such a dumpster fire it's hard to pin it all on just him. Basically I want to wait a few more weeks (if he can play) before deciding Mazi is another Taco.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If Mazi is a no go Sunday over back issues look for Denzel Daxson off the PS an UDFA and Carlos Watkins poached off the Commanders PS to join OSA And Linval Joseph . Again a position of need next draft along with RB and another EDGE Defender.

Should be a D heavy draft next April .

They’re also gonna need a #2 and maybe #3 WR. lol

But ya know what. Let’s save this convo for the off season.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I'm going to catch heat for this, but Mazi was actually very good against the Browns in week one.

He was terrible against the Saints, but the entire defense was such a dumpster fire it's hard to pin it all on just him. Basically I want to wait a few more weeks (if he can play) before deciding Mazi is another Taco.
Mazi has zero tackles in two games.