Mazi leaves practice with trainer

Mr_437

Reaction score
@Coogiguy03 Is it time to wave the white flag on the Mazi experiment?

I'm not seeing Dallas get much a return on this draft pick.

gtb1943

Reaction score
One year where he was used wrong. Year two, 2 games, no off season and coming off a shoulder surgery. Not a lot of TC time or PS game play either.

Yeah, our fans know more than the team mantra. :lmao:

I will give him more time.
showed virtually nothing that warranted the pic
no matter how you try and excuse it

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
One year where he was used wrong. Year two, 2 games, no off season and coming off a shoulder surgery. Not a lot of TC time or PS game play either.

Yeah, our fans know more than the team mantra. :lmao:

I will give him more time.
A lot of our fans do, actually. But you give him all the time and us all the emojis you need to!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of our fans do, actually. But you give him all the time and us all the emojis you need to!
You and the other fans have no choice but to give him more time. He is not going anywhere anytime soon. He will be here for the season.
:thumbup:, there, there is another emoji for you. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
showed virtually nothing that warranted the pic
no matter how you try and excuse it
Not excusing anything. Yes, he has not lived up to a 1st round pick yet. Every fan should be able to admit that. But he can still turn into a solid player.
If not, they will move on. So be it. As I said I will wait and see. And not just for him, but for the entire team. They need to gel, and this teams lack of at least a few PS series is showing.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
You and the other fans have no choice but to give him more time. He is not going anywhere anytime soon. He will be here for the season.
:thumbup:, there, there is another emoji for you. :muttley:
We don't have to give him anything. He's a bust, most of us with eyes can see it. Jerry will give him plenty of time, I'm sure. You have plenty of time to claim we aren't seeing what we're all seeing with your emoji sprinkles. Whatever floats your boat, Mod.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't have to give him anything. He's a bust, most of us with eyes can see it. Jerry will give him plenty of time, I'm sure. You have plenty of time to claim we aren't seeing what we're all seeing with your emoji sprinkles. Whatever floats your boat, Mod.
You are hung up on the emoji thing aren't you. :lmao::lmao::facepalm:

And for those of you claiming you have eyes....get glasses.....

gtb1943

Reaction score

I have found those that like to use emoji's are those that are lacking in the ability to actually make an argument because their position is a joke

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score

No, I just point it out because you have to use a lot of them to replace the insults you used to throw before you had to exercise some restraint. It's funny to me because it has to be hard.

But on the subject...go Mazi!!! Get paid! Dude is a BEAST!!! Heck, I'll even give it a try....:lmao::lmao::lmao: Meh...it's okay, I guess.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have found those that like to use emoji's are those that are lacking in the ability to actually make an argument because their position is a joke
Really? You want to go there?
I find people that feel the need to put down others for using emoji's lack the ability to make arguments as well. Because all they want to do is to hate on everything. Therefore making their position a joke.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I just point it out because you have to use a lot of them to replace the insults you used to throw before you had to exercise some restraint. It's funny to me because it has to be hard.

But on the subject...go Mazi!!! Get paid! Dude is a BEAST!!! Heck, I'll even give it a try....:lmao::lmao::lmao: Meh...it's okay, I guess.
Not insulting anyone using them. If you want to take it Thant way, that is on you. I do not care about your emotions about the use of them.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not excusing anything. Yes, he has not lived up to a 1st round pick yet. Every fan should be able to admit that. But he can still turn into a solid player.
If not, they will move on. So be it. As I said I will wait and see. And not just for him, but for the entire team. They need to gel, and this teams lack of at least a few PS series is showing.

I haven’t fully given up on Mazi yet either. I still think there’s a chance he turns it around, at the very least, in regards to being a solid run defender.

The issue is. It very clear that Mazi wasn’t ready for an expanded role and to be “the guy” at 1T. But the FO did NOT adequately execute a back-up plan should Mazi struggle.

So now here we are, Mazi is struggling and hurt and we have nobody behind him and they’re scrambling for practice squad guys or guys who were on the couch all off-season.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry should bring back the Golden Cock.
raw