Mcbriar carted off field.... torn achilles

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2330336 said:
Someone explain to me how to Cardinals got through untouched anyway?

Curtis went outside and let the rusher run right past him to the outside, and Davis didn't even look outside.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hostile;2330330 said:
Nick Folk can seriously punt. He averaged almost 50 per at UA.

I think the Falcons were the last team to try having a kicker that also punted. It was a disaster.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
the player i saw turn the defender that hit mcbrair was bobby carpenter, was it carpenter that let him through?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ladiewolve;2330379 said:
What happens to roughing the kicker!! he hit him way too hard!

There's no roughing if you block the punt. Or hit the ball before it even touches the punter's foot.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jdub2k4;2330336 said:
It didn't look good when that kick got blocked. Someone explain to me how to Cardinals got through untouched anyway?

I'm glad you put the "Cardinals" in plural because there were a couple of them untouched.

That sucks aobut McBriar. He was an awesome punter.

Hailmary

Reaction score
How is the Cardinal that blocked the kick? He literally blocked that w/ his family jewels. It won't show up in the injury report, but he probably won't be having any babies any time soon.

:eek:

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Yeah I was afraid he may of been hurt. It didn't look good from the replay. Nick used to punt, may have to go that route. This isn't good news at all.:(

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess our GM gets to call in FA punter for a tryout this week. Any ideas who gets a dream job with the Cowboys?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2330412 said:
I guess our GM gets to call in FA punter for a tryout this week. Any ideas who gets a dream job with the Cowboys?

He needs to call in a special teams coach while he's at it.

Special teams lost this game for us this week, along with horrible blocking. This team is as undisciplined as my son's pee wee football team. And that's saying something/ :mad:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
WOW i took a breather of 20 minutes so i wont be as mad posting negative crap and then i comeback to read that McBriar is done... WOW...

boyz04

Reaction score
lol...just like they got through every other time...they oline missed blocks

newera

Reaction score
Again, where did you hear about the torn achilles? i dont doubt you but id like a source before going completely crazy

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I watched it about 15 time and it was either Curtis or Choice (23) that let the guy go through. Both of them were there and neither blocked him. I'm not sure who was supposed to. Justin Rogers (50) was the one who missed the other man who ran it in. :bang2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
newera;2330483 said:
Again, where did you hear about the torn achilles? i dont doubt you but id like a source before going completely crazy

Kristie scales.

She was watching them put mcbriar on the cart and take him off the field while the cardinals were celebrating their super bowl win.

She was told by one of the trainers it was his achilles.