McBriar fractured right foot out 6-8 weeks *Merge*

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Was carp really the one responsible for this? If so he should be cut or traded as fodder. He is garbage.

This has been a horrible day.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2334938 said:
Was carp really the one responsible for this? If so he should be cut or traded as fodder. He is garbage.

now Tony Curtis was the one responsible.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I'm guessing a crack in the foot there somewhere.

McBriar is almost good enough that you save that spot for him. The field position game is important in those smash mouth games. This team is schemed and built to not play that type of game (and we seem to struggle in those) but McBriar has been a weapon.

I'd rather hold the spot until you saw how he was coming along healing wise.

LarryCanadian

Q_the_man

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;2334927 said:
OK, we need to start a thread to list who isn't hurt. It would be a shorter thread.

I doubt it will be shorter but 25 out 53 hurt is close.

Deep_South

Reaction score
We might want to dress our new punter up in an Iron Man suit if we don't change the very interesting blocking scheme we used on the play Matt got hurt.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2334938 said:

I keep hearing it was Carpenter or Curtis. I forgot. I don't have tivo, not that I could stomach looking at it again.:( But block or no block. carpenter should be released.

Boysboy

Reaction score
StylisticS;2334962 said:
I keep hearing it was Carpenter or Curtis. I forgot. I don't have tivo, not that I could stomach looking at it again.:( But block or no block. carpenter should be released.

Doesn't matter, the Cards were pressuring and were *this* close to blocking McBriar all game long...they just finally got to him.

sad_otter

Reaction score
StylisticS;2334962 said:

Well, if we're going to carry a second punter, then someone is going to be cut...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
StylisticS;2334962 said:

I heard from Mickey that Carp let the guy who scored the TD in, and not only let go by, but he was the illegal man downfield on that play.

kevwun

Reaction score
I'd rather find a new punter than risk Folk getting hurt. With Romo out, Folk is going to be very important.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I think you have to IR him if it's 6-8 weeks. We already have too many injuries and we need the roster space. Punters can be replaced easier than QBs, RBs, CBs and Safeties

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Tony Curtis needs to go. This really hurts. Plus, McBriar could have punted us out of that mess yesterday. He was killing the ball, and they might have gotten a penalty on the play like they did on at least one of his punts.

Carpenter didn't block his guy enough, either. Plus, he took the penalty, and a good punt would have been wasted.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
kevwun;2334988 said:
I'd rather find a new punter than risk Folk getting hurt. With Romo out, Folk is going to be very important.

100% agree. We will need our field goal kicker to be spot on these next few games.