Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He hasn’t played well since we returned from the calf injury. Looks like a slump to me.
I always thought he had an issue throwing over the linebacker before the safety. But he looked like he cleaned that up a little. Now he’s back to the same no touch I think I would sit him for the next two games and let him get healthy somethings not right

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here is a clue, that was because of our defense not our QB. Brady didn't throw a pick 6 with less than 4 minutes left up by 13, then follow it up with a 3 and out (the 3rd 3 and out in a row wrapped around that pick 6).

Buffalo may have come back but Tampa only 3 and outed one time during it. The defense just let Buffalo march down the field time after time.
Here is a clue...

That pick 6 was not Dak's fault. Greg Olsen even said it wasn't. Schultz was to blame.

reddyuta

Reaction score
slump implies gradual degradation in play,Dak has hit rock bottom so MM is not lying.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not playing games, I really think your people are ignorant come to the football. You’re Post a purely hate for Prescott. No solution. No reasoning. Just plain ridiculous
Everyone is playing games with you though.

You're just not in on the joke and it shows.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone is playing games with you though.

You're just not in on the joke and it shows.
No you’re not playing games with me. Because I’m not playing back I’m serious. LMAO you people flunk sandbox. Rison still thinks Carson Wentz is the best quarterback in the league. Who do you thinks laughing. I’m getting the last laugh. That’s the one that counts. We winning the division. I’m enjoying it. You’ll be miserable

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I've said this from day 1 of the Dak era: He just doesn't process what's happening on the field fast enough. His throws are late and because of it, he throws his receivers into contested catches.