Twitter: McCarthy: Dak is not in a slump

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you really believed in him then you'd be trying to gain something from it. You don't believe in him though. You just act like you do because you're scared of being honest because you see other get ridiculed for being honest.

I should be your Cowboys role model. Because I say what you really think.

Again you sound ridiculous "If you really believed it you would want to gain something"...never bet one dime on the Cowboys..EVER again in my house its a no no..bad juju. You fold when it gets tough..lash out like a little kid.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Dak is clearly injured and isn't on his game. He didn't forget how to play so that is the only logical conclusion. Hope he gets better soon, but it's hard to get better when you're playing every offensive down.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again you sound ridiculous "If you really believed it you would want to gain something"...never bet one dime on the Cowboys..EVER again in my house its a no no..bad juju. You fold when it gets tough..lash out like a little kid.
Because you're not ridiculous in real life situations like you are on here.

You're a fake on here pretending you believe in Dak, but in real life you know better than to put your money where your internet mouth is.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You don’t think people notice it’s not you posting on the weekends. The way the paragraphs In the punctuations. Actually she knows more than you
Whats amazing is he is quoting Ryan Clark. Ryan Clark had Dak as a top 3 QB before the bye. Didnt see that posted.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Because you're not ridiculous in real life situations like you are on here.

You're a fake on here pretending you believe in Dak, but in real life you know better than to put your money where your internet mouth is.

Again nothing about me is fake, I'm a Cowboys fan I was before you and will be here when you fold because they dont win every game...no worries kid keep throwing fits.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again nothing about me is fake, I'm a Cowboys fan I was before you and will be here when you fold because they dont win every game...no worries kid keep throwing fits.
I'll be here too win, lose, or draw.

I'm just not going to be fake about things like you and say I believe in so and so when I really don't. You think you have to say that stuff to keep up an appearance. I'll keep being your voice of reason though, don't worry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'll be here too win, lose, or draw.

I'm just not going to be fake about things like you and say I believe in so and so when I really don't. You think you have to say that stuff to keep up an appearance. I'll keep being your voice of reason though, don't worry.

Im not worried about anything lol, again I'm a fan and will root for and watch every game..youll melt down and throw tantrums over losses and turn in your card because "Its to tough" for you...Lol all that talk about "Participation trophy" come to find out your worse if you cant win just crap on it and give up...Lol. Love to have you on my team when we go face a better team...step up your game or give up before the bus rolled to a stop?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im not worried about anything lol, again I'm a fan and will root for and watch every game..youll melt down and throw tantrums over losses and turn in your card because "Its to tough" for you...Lol all that talk about "Participation trophy" come to find out your worse if you cant win just crap on it and give up...Lol. Love to have you on my team when we go face a better team...step up your game or give up before the bus rolled to a stop?
That's the thing about the truth, not everybody likes to hear it.

You and your fake belief in Dak. Now that's a hoot.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again "Realist" we had another name for people who gave up before the game was played.....
Listen, I don't care.

I'm honest about Dak. You fake it on here, but I am seriously glad to hear that in real life you're not delusional enough to actually put your real money where your internet mouth is and bet on him to every lead this team to anything.

You have a good day, k?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Listen, I don't care.

I'm honest about Dak. You fake it on here, but I am seriously glad to hear that in real life you're not delusional enough to actually put your real money where your internet mouth is and bet on him to every lead this team to anything.

You have a good day, k?

sure dont worry we will stop before we get to the stadium to let you off...dont wont you getting your feelings hurt if things dont go your way.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
sure dont worry we will stop before we get to the stadium to let you off...dont wont you getting your feelings hurt if things dont go your way.
Please, you think the same thing I think about Dak you're just scared to say it because you're worried you might be called names for it.

I'll lead the way for you. Don't worry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Please, you think the same thing I think about Dak you're just scared to say it because you're worried you might be called names for it.

I'll lead the way for you. Don't worry.

Lol sure keep trying it, again I'm not the one bowing out on the season for fear of lose...I get it man some people cant handle the let down, better to just let it go and not try than try and get beat...Realist...whatever, its how you explain your "I'm ok they lost, they sucked anyway" attitude. it fools no one.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol sure keep trying it, again I'm not the one bowing out on the season for fear of lose...I get it man some people cant handle the let down, better to just let it go and not try than try and get beat...Realist...whatever, its how you explain your "I'm ok they lost, they sucked anyway" attitude. it fools no one.
Whos bowing out? Who said that? Trent Dilfer has been a Super Bowl winning QB. If he can ride the coattails of his teammates then Dak can too.

You're going to pull a muscle with all that reaching you're doing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Which guy on the OL do you blame for that pick 6 that was gifted to the WFT linebacker?
None. That was a horrible throw. lol. Shultz should have kept running as eluded to by Greg Olsen. Doesnt excuse that horrible decision. A sack was a better thing to take there.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
What is going on Mike talk to me. Does Dak have tape on you? :lmao: Another Walmart video?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Whos bowing out? Who said that? Trent Dilfer has been a Super Bowl winning QB. If he can ride the coattails of his teammates then Dak can too.

You're going to pull a muscle with all that reaching you're doing.

Lol sure man, its even better, "They might win (gotta CYA if they do) But they wont because Dak sucks (now if they dont I can say I told you so)"..you think that makes it look better?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
IF, not when, but like I said I'll always be waiting for the carriage to turn back into the pumpkin. Because Dak cannot consistently play at a high level. He is fools gold. Always.
This is just lazy and wrong. Stop trolling.