McCarthy must have a very good plan

Tussinman

Reaction score
I think hes putting together a plan to make a run in a couple years but be competitive at the same time. I dont see Dallas in win now mode like most people think. He got a 5 year contract for a reason.
I don't think there win now 2020 but reality is they have tons of players either in there prime or just past there prime that our paid big time money (4 out of 5 of the o-line, WR #1, RB, DE, MLB).

You don't lock up large contracts and then go "eh maybe we'll have this firgured out in 3-4 years if where lucky". The purpose of locking these players up was to start making playoff runs the next 2-3 years while they can still perform !!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With who we've let go and the restructuring of some key players, McCarthy must have a great plan in mind on how he's gonna put this team together. Is he planning for this year to make a run or is he looking at next year?

I hope his plan is to build a Ravens 2000 type defense cause our offense can't score TD against quality teams!
The no 1 problem this team has is SCORING and continues to fall back in games and the Red Zone is Mt. Everest for them!!!
Same OC same QB along with the most expensive HB and offline in the NFL and we had 3 FG in Philly??
Look away and run from reality some of you but in the end, SCORING against teams that are over.500 brought us to 8-8 and out of the PLAYOFFS once again!!!