Twitter: McCarthy on extra day to prepare: "We didn't need it, we're ready to go"

GoldenR

Reaction score
Were ready! RUN, RUN, PASS.......................RUN, RUN, PASS.........RUN, RUN, PASS..........RUN, RUN, PASS,,,, Why does everyone call us simple mike and Kellen? Clowns.

Xeven

Reaction score
Hopefully they have been preparing for this game the past 3 weeks. They sure didn't look like they were prepared for the Titans or Commanders.
I am pretty sure Quinn started prepping as soon as we sured up a playoff spot.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Big Mike, you can always make improvements to your team. Be thankful you have an extra day to prepare and take advantage of it.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Translation
Dear Jerry.
I've got them ready to play.
If we lose, it's not my fault.
Don't need no extra day!

Cmac

Reaction score
Now that scares me......Big Mike talking, and if we see opening moments like we just saw, last week against the Commanders......he should be removed before the team returns to Dallas. Writing checks means someone has to cash 'em.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I get this take, I don’t disagree.

I just think this team is ready to get a win. They likely have been preparing for Tampa for two weeks and are ready to go.
If they're totally ready, maybe they should take a Cabo vacation before the game.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I find it a bit arrogant to say they didn't need it. As I work in the quality and improvement field, there is no perfect process. Even the best can find room for improvement. So, for him to say that really rubs me the wrong way. :rolleyes:
Same here.

It's like when they took off a day earlier this year and lost the game.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Replies to the tweet show a lack of confidence in McCarthy, but it sounds like we're ready.

And if our QB looks like a deer in the headlights on Monday night?

And if our defense looks unprepared for anything this underwhelming TB offense throws at us?

What then?

There's never "too much time" to prepare!

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Well, last time he said they were sharp and well rested after getting extra time off from playing on Thursday night. We saw how that translated against Washington.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If they win, Big Mike might give'em the week off... lol

But seriously, it's not like the film room is locked.
I'm sure the $40M QB is in there studying up.
"Here we go".

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And if they win they will be on a short week.

Gonna be ready for that?
I've been watching the playoffs since the 60s. Don't recall many Monday night WC games. Hope it works out for the short week if they win.