Twitter: McCarthy on extra day to prepare: "We didn't need it, we're ready to go"

TheFinisher

Reaction score
This season is ending on Monday.
Jerry’s house of cards getting ready for its spectacular collapse. Nothing comes close in how it brings the rest of the NFL world together. An annual holiday for 31 other fan bases and national media alike.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've been watching the playoffs since the 60s. Don't recall many Monday night WC games. Hope it works out for the short week if they win.
Last season was the first. The team who won it went on to win the SB, so there's that.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I find it a bit arrogant to say they didn't need it. As I work in the quality and improvement field, there is no perfect process. Even the best can find room for improvement. So, for him to say that really rubs me the wrong way. :rolleyes:
I hope the quality of this team is on the plus and not on the minus side of the equation. And yes their is no perfect product but if Mike thinks they have fine tuned it till it can't get any better then we will have to take his word on it till MNF and then we can then see for ourselves.