McCarthy on Lance: He's close to being a master of the system

kskboys

Reaction score
that’s a whole lot of passive aggressive typing. “when else” have teams benched 100 million dollar qbs. its a rarity. we happen to have two high profile recent cases, (and wentz) i was genuinely asking when else had it happened? there was no need for me to back and read because i read the entire thread and was looking to co time the conversation. might want to lighten up
Russell Wilson, Eli, Derek Carr, Winston, Garrapolo, Daniel Jones(I think), Tannehill. Happens all the time. Fields should've been benched several times.

Proof

Reaction score
How many more examples does there need to be?
Two in the last two years seemed sufficient in making my point.
You added Wentz. It appears you're arguing against yourself. There are only 32 jobs available. It's about to get even less "rare" with the way contracts have been written recently. Owners must consider cutting their losses.

Lately, it seems as though several member's sole goal is to pick fights, wait for some retaliation that technically breaks a rule such as "insulting" and guys like me get locked out. I'm trying to keep my guard up. I've been locked out for some really odd interpretations of that rule.

Ex: Insulting: calling a member a chiwawa and stating they're "not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Both worthy of lockouts and benchings.
Apparently it's tough to decipher what is considered "antagonistic" but "insulting" is covered with a very wide brush. I'll try to do better.
yeah the fact i offered up another example should underscore that i wasn’t particularly “arguing” just chiming in in earnest

Proof

Reaction score
Russell Wilson, Eli, Derek Carr, Winston, Garrapolo, Daniel Jones(I think), Tannehill. Happens all the time. Fields should've been benched several times.
good stuff. criteria doesn’t exactly line up with what took it to be, but you’re right. it has has happened quite a bit more than i remembered recently

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what you're doing.
Over the years, CowboysZone taught me one lesson about conversation. It is that one person cannot out-argue another person. Winning an argument is a mirage of the mind.

It is fleeting self-belief winning is achievable. Sure. The opponent may momentarily run out of ammunition. They will simply reload and attack your other flank. Feuds are like shampooing. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Then again, even the Hatfields and McCoys eventually ended hostilities. It is probably best the internet was not around way back then for them, lol.

kskboys

Reaction score
Over the years, CowboysZone taught me one lesson about conversation. It is that one person cannot out-argue another person. Winning an argument is a mirage of the mind.

It is fleeting self-belief winning is achievable. Sure. The opponent may momentarily run out of ammunition. They will simply reload and attack your other flank. Feuds are like shampooing. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Then again, even the Hatfields and McCoys eventually ended hostilities. It is probably best the internet was not around way back then for them, lol.
Yup.

However, there's a small contingent floating around the board who are obsessed w/ other posters. Kinda amusing in a pathetic sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorola

Reaction score

Actually DE...the Hatfields-McCoys feud is the embodiment of how American History recognized, documented, and embraced that period in regional folklore without social media to support it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup.

However, there's a small contingent floating around the board who are obsessed w/ other posters. Kinda amusing in a pathetic sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True but you should add that it is a two-way obsession, otherwise you may be lumped into a particular camp.