Twitter: McCarthy to go easier on the team down the stretch

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
There is more than one way to win the whole thing.. but I feel like with THIS team needs more of a boot up its collective arse heading into the playoffs than a gentle caress.
:hammer:....This teams needs a major *** chewing...and an unexpected cut...to stay motivated.

I'm offering up Anthony Brown

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh my God Lord knows they have it so difficult already

nobody

Reaction score
Let's not act like this is just how Super Bowl winning coaches do it. Jimmy would rather resign than ease up on them entering the playoffs.

Every coach is different.

While I agree with you, Jimmy had and advantage in Dallas. It was before free agency really kicked in and so a team owned a player's future more often than not, so threats of cuts and benchings worked better. Now? They get mad or hurt coach raised his voice at them a little and either cry to Jerry or leave when they can to go to another team.

They want their payday more than they want a championship. Everything is business decisions with some exceptions (Like Parsons)

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sky Blue Collar/Talented and tough, but undisciplined. That is more like the Cowboys.

Blue Collar/Talented and tough. That is San Francisco.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
1.jpg

Doomsay

Reaction score
Why would you announce something like this, or the fact that you are more emotional about visiting your former team than you apparently are about beating that former team for the benefit of the guys that are playing for you now?

Blackrain

Reaction score
There is more than one way to win the whole thing.. but I feel like with THIS team needs more of a boot up its collective arse heading into the playoffs than a gentle caress.

Yes and there's many ways to put that boot where it belongs and film study to avoid stupid penalties and make it even more difficult on the referees to manipulate the game would probably be time well spent..

If he wants to make things physically easier fine concentrate on the mental part of the game which is actually where we are the weakest

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy would not coach now like he did then.

the league has changed.

The Ice Bowl was a long time ago.

Jimmy would coach them as hard as the rules allow. He would not lighten up the schedule with the playoffs approaching. Would never happen.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Que all the shocked people when we're bullied by Tampa Bay or San Fran in the Wild Card round.

We were bullied by Tampa Bay and San Francisco mentally as much as physically cut out all the stupid penalties and we win those games.

The coach has a pulse on the team and feels guys like Zeke and Micah are getting beat up and need some rest fine concentrate on film study and avoid the mistakes that cost you the games