Twitter: McCarthy wants Prescott to run more this year

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Clearly a few defend this sort of babying of a player and it's pretty gross.

You're in the playoffs. You're either doing all you can to win or you're not. The Cowboys HC is right here on record saying they did not use everything in their power to win. Who's to say Dak and McCarthy ever get another chance to do it?

This fanbase has fallen so from since the 90s.
Our franchise has fallen. It’s crap now. Not because of players but ownership which has created this toxic atmosphere.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good. I always thought Dak and this offense would be a little better if he used his feet more.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Our franchise has fallen. It’s crap now. Not because of players but ownership which has created this toxic atmosphere.
Read the posts in this thread as well as your own posts in this thread for that matter .

You seem perfectly okay with the way they handed things with Dak last season. You seem perfectly okay with our HC admitting publicly that they did not do all they could to advance in the playoffs last year, BUT don't worry they will next year blah blah blah.

The fanbase have accepted mediocrity. They have become comfortable in it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Read the posts in this thread as well as your own posts in this thread for that matter .

You seem perfectly okay with the way they handed things with Dak last season. You seem perfectly okay with our HC admitting publicly that they did not do all they could to advance in the playoffs last year, BUT don't worry they will next year blah blah blah.

The fanbase have accepted mediocrity. They have become comfortable in it.
I didn’t say any of those things.

I’m just not holding our QB solely responsible .

And we don’t accept any of this dysfunctional crap. Not much we can do if our franchise suks. But complain which I do plenty of .

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No, what is ignorant is piggy backing off others opinions and using them as your own.

I know lots of people that broke their leg before. That don't mean I believe they are qualified to know if someone should run the football or not a year and a half later after it's fully healed and you've played a whole season on it.

Think for yourself, bud. That's all I'm saying.
Do you hear yourself? So, if it's not of YOUR opinion, it's meaningless? Actually, it fits you.
Also, he didn't just break his leg, lmao.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Those wishing on a shooting star that Dak will ever return to his field of dreams running days are the same hopeful peeps that expect his pocket presence to be a natural veteran progression somehow magically.
I like to fill up my vehicle on unicorn piss to save money at the pump.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hopefully more than he knows about physicists. ;)

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann
Did Einstein have a severe leg injury?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Do you hear yourself? So, if it's not of YOUR opinion, it's meaningless? Actually, it fits you.
Also, he didn't just break his leg, lmao.
I'm just saying think for yourself instead of thinking whatever Joe Theismann tells you to think (that's a sentence I never thought I'd type, but here we are).

I feel like some people, not saying you, have a habit of piggy backing on others opinions because their opinions make them feel better instead of using common sense and forming their own opinions on things.

It's like, deep down you want to say "man, we should have used Dak better in the playoffs. We may never get there with him again. You can't take it for granted", but instead you think "Ya know, Joe Theismann broke his leg one time too and he said Dak can't run, so I'll cling to that because it makes me feel better about losing".

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm just saying think for yourself instead of thinking whatever Joe Theismann tells you to think (that's a sentence I never thought I'd type, but here we are).

I feel like some people, not saying you, have a habit of piggy backing on others opinions because their opinions make them feel better instead of using common sense and forming their own opinions on things.

It's like, deep down you want to say "man, we should have used Dak better in the playoffs. We may never get there with him again. You can't take it for granted", but instead you think "Ya know, Joe Theismann broke his leg one time too and he said Dak can't run, so I'll cling to that because it makes me feel better about losing".
Joe didn't tell me to think in anyway hard-charger. You're lost.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So are you okay with them playing it safe in a playoff game?

Are you okay with not using everything to try and win that game and advance?

We have no idea if we ever make the playoffs with Dak again, so saving him for later is stupid and should be a fileable offense.

I'm not okay with how they handled the usage of Dak during the playoffs. Are you?

Give me a break , your over the top comments are joke. Coaching staff did not want him running, the man was coming off a serious injury. Of course I want to see him run more and plays designed to allow him to do so and McCarthy has said they want him to run more which is complete opposite of what they said last year at this time. Really no matter what Dallas does you are against it because it involves Dak.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Give me a break , your over the top comments are joke. Coaching staff did not want him running, the man was coming off a serious injury. Of course I want to see him run more and plays designed to allow him to do so and McCarthy has said they want him to run more which is complete opposite of what they said last year at this time. Really no matter what Dallas does you are against it because it involves Dak.
I've noticed that McCarthy seems to be pretty conscious of the player's health.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

First of all if you don’t think we’ll ever get to the playoffs again with Dak then yea, but that’s not the mentality you take with your franchise QB with 3 years remaining in his contract who’s recovering from a severe ankle break.

The Theisman comment has no influence on my opinion but generally I would be more inclined to listen to former players who have had to recover or doctors than some yahoos on a fan forum. Especially one who trolls Cowboys fans about their QB. Lol