Twitter: McCarthy wants Prescott to run more this year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Give me a break , your over the top comments are joke. Coaching staff did not want him running, the man was coming off a serious injury. Of course I want to see him run more and plays designed to allow him to do so and McCarthy has said they want him to run more which is complete opposite of what they said last year at this time. Really no matter what Dallas does you are against it because it involves Dak.
So you are okay with just wasting a playoff opportunity by playing it safe with a QB that has played an entire season on his healed leg?

I want to be surprised, but I'm not.

This fanbase has embraced this kind of softness and mediocrity with open arms.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I've noticed that McCarthy seems to be pretty conscious of the player's health.

Yeah, he is the franchise QB regardless of the opinion of fans. They knew the situation last year with Dak going through rehab and we unwilling to have him run or design plays for Dak to run. This season Dak is in full football mode

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
First of all if you don’t think we’ll ever get to the playoffs again with Dak then yea, but that’s not the mentality you take with your franchise QB with 3 years remaining in his contract who’s recovering from a severe ankle break.

The Theisman comment has no influence on my opinion but generally I would be more inclined to listen to former players who have had to recover or doctors than some yahoos on a fan forum. Especially one who trolls Cowboys fans about their QB. Lol
You don't take the playoffs for granted. If you're there you do whatever it takes to win.

There you go embracing and accepting mediocrity again....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So you are okay with just wasting a playoff opportunity by playing it safe with a QB that has played an entire season on his healed leg?

I'm ok with coaches being smarter than you. You don't give a damn about players especially Dak so it no big deal to you. You talk softness? you sit on your butt and watch it on TV and want to talk tuff? What the hell do you know about being tough. I expect coaches to know the situation that a player is in and adjust to that not take advice from some lame ars fan

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

RAGE!!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You don't take the playoffs for granted. If you're there you do whatever it takes to win.

There you go embracing and accepting mediocrity again....
Poor interpretation. I’m just not going to risk my franchise QB if it’s not absolutely necessary.

It looked like to me we didn’t hold him back if at all in playoff game . Wasn’t he scrambling to extend the game .

But from what I saw he didn’t look as agile or as effective on his legs as he had in the past . Which to me is to be expected .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, he is the franchise QB regardless of the opinion of fans. They knew the situation last year with Dak going through rehab and we unwilling to have him run or design plays for Dak to run. This season Dak is in full football mode
You're like the stereotypical "We'll get em next year" fan :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dak is in full football mode until he plays bad and ya'll start making excuses.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So, does this mean the designed RPO is back in the Cowboy's offensive attack? It was quite obvious last year that option had been removed from the playbook.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm ok with coaches being smarter than you. You don't give a damn about players especially Dak so it no big deal to you. You talk softness? you sit on your butt and watch it on TV and want to talk tuff? What the hell do you know about being tough. I expect coaches to know the situation that a player is in and adjust to that not take advice from some lame ars fan
They don't give a damn about you either.

You think Dak cares about you and your legs!??! hahahahahaha

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Regardless what you think of Dak, we have no chance without him. And why it was smart to make sure he has completely recovered.

He at times sure looked like he was favoring it. And honestly after that gruesome injury I don’t expect him to ever be totally himself on his legs again.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nor should they, their job is to run this team and did so at a mark of 12-5.
You sure do care about him and his leg a lot though.

You seem to care more about Dak and his leg than you do advancing in the playoffs.

How many 12-5 shirts did you buy this offseason? Do you wear those proudly or do you get laughed at?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Regardless what you think of Dak, we have no chance without him. And why it was smart to make sure he has completely recovered.

He at times sure looked like he was favoring it. And honestly after that gruesome injury I don’t expect him to ever be totally himself on his legs again.
You really think that? We have no chance without him?

I didn't take you for one of those "If Dak can't do it nobody can" types.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You really think that? We have no chance without him?

I didn't take you for one of those "If Dak can't do it nobody can" types.
I didn’t say that . At this time we don’t have anybody else . And I have little hope our dysfunctional ownership will do better anytime soon.