McCarthy With A Horrible Take Regarding The Playoffs

gtb1943

Reaction score
That's right....why drink piss and be miserable? Just to drink it again and have that sour puss look all the time? Not for me...be miserable all you want. Go Cowboys!!
I get more laughs out of the Jethro minions then anything else
you guys should open a comedy club
The Jerry Jokers

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get more laughs out of the Jethro minions then anything else
you guys should open a comedy club
The Jerry Jokers
I'm already a member of one....it's great. They have squealers there too, can't escape them. I mess with them too.

MMObserver

Reaction score
Quick reminder for those unfamiliar with Big Mac’s coaching history.

His one and only Super Bowl appearance (a win) came after the 2010 season during which his Green Bay Packers snuck into the playoffs at 10-6 on the final weekend of the regular season and … checks the record books … entered that season's playoffs as a 6th seed (back when only 6 teams made the playoffs in each conference).

No Packer fan cared that the team underachieved during the 2010 regular season, just like Packer fans did not get all that excited that Big Mac’s teams rolled up a lot of regular season wins between 2011-2016 (while competing in the then putrid NFC North) … only to get bounced by more physical, better coached teams in the playoffs.

Nice try Mike.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I hate this fanbase.

Full of “just happy to be there” loser mindsets.
Says the loser who wants to tank the season. :lmao:

You hate Dak and Micah, two of our three best players. Get rid of them and your Philthy Eagles will start to beat us. You only fool the ignorant.

It's pathetic how you easily threw Trey to the curb because he didn't take Dak's job like you wanted him to do. You were lifting him up trying to bring another down. About 20 here see right through you. Again, only the ignorant are fooled by you fools here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Says the loser who wants to tank the season. :lmao:

You hate Dak and Micah, two of our three best players. Get rid of them and your Philthy Eagles will start to beat us. You only fool the ignorant.

It's pathetic how you easily threw Trey to the curb because he didn't take Dak's job like you wanted him to do. You were lifting him up trying to bring another down. About 20 here see right through you. Again, only the ignorant are fooled by you fools here.
If you're who then who is out there trying to say this McCarthy quote is fake?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Polly Anna’s will cry but all he’s real lying saying is if we don’t focus on the now there won’t be any playoffs next season and the chance to get right and back on the right track.

Don’t see an issue with his quote and I don’t have any issues calling him, Jerry or the team out

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
McCarthy stating the obvious. You can’t win in the playoffs without first winning in the regular season. Next controversy?

plymkr

Reaction score

A “look over there, but not over here” take from Mike.

Would you rather win 12 games, get the 2 seed, and be the 1st team to ever lose to a 7 seed in the Wild Card game?

Or

Sneak into the playoffs at 9-8 and make a Super Bowl run?

Your 12 win seasons mean nothing. All we got from them is a Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs.

That reminds me a lot of Wade Phillips answering questions after losing in 07. He said, “we had a bye last week so that’s kind of like winning a playoff game”.

Very cringeworthy

plasticman

Reaction score
Winning regular season games are meaningful and he did enough of that. He acts as if he doesn't realize we are talking about completing the next step.

Wanting to go deep in the playoffs is not synonymous with disrespecting regular season results. Results can represent an improvement, and it can represent a decline.

Results can also represent stagnation. It's time to move forward.