McCarthy With A Horrible Take Regarding The Playoffs

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that says it all does it not; as long as it tastes good nothing else matters
That's right....why drink piss and be miserable? Just to drink it again and have that sour puss look all the time? Not for me...be miserable all you want. Go Cowboys!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's right....why drink piss and be miserable? Just to drink it again and have that sour puss look all the time? Not for me...be miserable all you want. Go Cowboys!!
Aren't you miserable calling out the miserable posters?

Brax

Reaction score
That's right! I agree 100%.... negative nancies just want to win playoff games and rarely mention SBs.....that's not a winning mindset.
Hopes and Expectations being a CCG for so many here it’s hard to understand. Getting to the SB and winning should be the main objective but somehow it’s just a CCG now for many it’s a low standard for such a storied franchise. Anything can happen in one game but unfortunately it’s been a long stretch with no real results
We must be haters enjoy the season

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
LOL.

What do you think gives a team best chance to go far in the playoffs, having a 2 seed or the 7 seed?

This isn't a trick question and there is only one correct answer.
GB says the 7th seed. It isn't even the seed anymore. It's how you play going into the playoffs. The Cowboys always seem to show cracks going into the playoffs.

Last edited:

J12B

Reaction score
Terrible take by the OP.

The point he is making is that it’s a two-step process.

Step 1: win in the regular season and get to the playoffs

Step 2: win in the playoffs

And step 1 is not easy. That’s all he is saying. It’s ridiculous to think he is satisfied with losing in the playoffs.

I'll finish by saying again what a terrible take this was by the OP of this thread.

Shame on the OP.

Shame on him/her.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I am good with sneaking in and making a run.

I am also good with getting the 2 seed and not getting embarassed because the culture is so bad that players are having playoff parties the night before they play the game and show up expecting to win because they are the Cowboys and putting in 0 effort.
Sneaking and making a run is not usual , it is an exception ,most of the time higher seeds have the HFA and exploit it to get to the championship rounds.

But having a physical tough teams ( who can run and stop the run ) always help in home games and away games , which will mean a winning record and more playoff wins.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terrible take by the OP.

And step 1 is not easy. That’s all he is saying. It’s ridiculous to think he is satisfied with losing in the playoffs.

I'll finish by saying again what a terrible take this was by the OP of this thread.

Shame on the OP.

Shame on him/her.
Don’t think the OP is the sharpest

Asklesko

Reaction score
You can bet Jerry feels the same way. 12-5 is a huge accomplishment in his eyes, and three years in a row is even better.

bigE79

Reaction score

A “look over there, but not over here” take from Mike.

Would you rather win 12 games, get the 2 seed, and be the 1st team to ever lose to a 7 seed in the Wild Card game?

Or

Sneak into the playoffs at 9-8 and make a Super Bowl run?

Your 12 win seasons mean nothing. All we got from them is a Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs.

He's sounding like preschoke a lot lately.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terrible take by the OP.

Shame on the OP.

Shame on him/her.
Soooo? Just to be clear, you didn't agree with the OP?
LOL