McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
losers lose and winners win. the Cowboys are the losers from the top to the bottom.

here we go, how bout dem chokers....

1time4urMind

Reaction score

I bought into y'all, Mike. And, now, I'm broke. Eating beans and rice with no salt or fat back while you eat barbecue and twinkies.
Build me a product worth buying into. The fans scouted the Packers better than the coaches. Where were you? You and your QB had the same look on your face. And, you reverted to running up the A-gap and running those slant-flat plays over and over (thanks for the pick six, genius).
At least, throw me some crumbs from your King's table. My belly is empty.

MS17

Reaction score
A championship program does not get blown out by a 7th seed at home.
This is a very sobering realization. Last Sunday's debacle will take some time to process and no amount of Jurrah's salesmanship, hype and Bull, or McCarthy's assinine comment is gonna make us keep drinking the Cool Aid. Are we that naive?

Jarntt

Reaction score

Crickets GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

kskboys

Reaction score
Fans' message to MM: Go get some real LB's, and disruptive 3 tech, a real RB, and maybe a mauling OL or 2 and we'll think about it.

kskboys

Reaction score
I bought into y'all, Mike. And, now, I'm broke. Eating beans and rice with no salt or fat back while you eat barbecue and twinkies.
Build me a product worth buying into. The fans scouted the Packers better than the coaches. Where were you? You and your QB had the same look on your face. And, you reverted to running up the A-gap and running those slant-flat plays over and over (thanks for the pick six, genius).
Seriously, how did so many fans know our areas of weakness, and you did not? Jerry, it's your job as GM to field the team. Did you really think no LB's and a tweener at UT was a good plan? Dude.............................

Staubacher

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie beans and rice and fatback sounds delicious

Kingofholland

Reaction score
That’s when the fair weather fans would jump ship. This organization has to bottom out to start the rebuild. Where has staying relevant gotten us the last 29 years? Not going to the big dance is the same as 0-17. What’s the difference? Too many of our fan base are comfortable in JJ’s insanity run circus. If you ain’t first….you’re last!
I can understand that if you're a fringe playoff team with an aging core roster. I don't think you do that or hope for that when you have a young core and are competitive. No turn around is guaranteed, and if they blew it up and didn't hit with new draft picks its easy for the team to become a bottom feeder for 3-5 seasons. That doesn't sound enjoyable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That press conference was the last straw.. I mean really. Just no accountability.. not even humble enough to acknowledge they have a lot of work to do. Just more BS.. and the audacity to call yourselves a championship program?? You didn't even make it out of wildcard weekend!

As to the comments around Dak. Nup. No. Another step?? What..? He is entering year 9.. and 30+ years of age.. how many more steps do you think he is going to make? He has shown you who he is.. there are no more steps left.
they pander to themselves as if the fans aren't even in their mindset of thinking. They are living a lie, in their delusional world Jerry has created in 3 decades. Im done.

morat1959

Reaction score
I can understand that if you're a fringe playoff team with an aging core roster. I don't think you do that or hope for that when you have a young core and are competitive. No turn around is guaranteed, and if they blew it up and didn't hit with new draft picks its easy for the team to become a bottom feeder for 3-5 seasons. That doesn't sound enjoyable.
Same difference if you’re not going to the big dance and we ain’t close.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nah, I stopped buying in years ago. You had a chance to sell me something this month and fell flat on your face, again.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
LOL..."it's just not a word championship yet". That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard a head coach say. So we're really a Super Bowl team...we just didn't get awarded a trophy yet. Buy into us!!!