McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a total a-hole, this is a Jerry sell job, a championship program, MM the dumbest coach in the NFL. He knows how to win, arrogant ******* he sold Jerry a line of crap that Jerry is still lapping up.
“We have established a championship program. It’s just not a word championship yet. …I know how to win. We will get over that threshold. I have total confidence, and that’s why I am
Yes Jerry I'll tell them exactly what you want.
Yes Jerry we are a championship team with a HOF QB.
Yes Jerry I'll extend the playbook to have more dink and dunk safe plays.
Yes Jerry I'll ask Dak where he got his leg tattoo.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

nobody

Reaction score
After that gutless, uninspired and mistake-filled performance against GB, the only thing I'm buying into is the fact the Cowboys will choke when it matters again in 2024.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We had the greatest puppet with Garrett. Now we have the biggest puppet with MM. Not that there’s anything wrong with being big. Lol

nobody

Reaction score
We had the greatest puppet with Garrett. Now we have the biggest puppet with MM. Not that there’s anything wrong with being big. Lol
MM is a better coach than Garrett ever was, but in the end both are puppets. Both had teams that collapsed in the playoffs each time in Dallas. Granted, they can only do so much with the way Jerry runs things, but to have a coach sit in a presser after a playoff game and state "We weren't prepared" as if that wasn't his job to actually prepare them is ridiculous. Nobody, from the players to the coaches performed against GB like they wanted to be there. That's on the coaches and the culture Jerry promotes.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
MM is a better coach than Garrett ever was, but in the end both are puppets. Both had teams that collapsed in the playoffs each time in Dallas. Granted, they can only do so much with the way Jerry runs things, but to have a coach sit in a presser after a playoff game and state "We weren't prepared" as if that wasn't his job to actually prepare them is ridiculous. Nobody, from the players to the coaches performed against GB like they wanted to be there. That's on the coaches and the culture Jerry promotes.
To quote Linkin Park, "But in the end it doesn't even matter". Might as well be the Cowboys theme song.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Cowboys playoff review from Parcells era to 2022. It's bad, and does not even include the Zeke naked center play clown show, nor this year's mental quit the week before the Packers playoff game.

I can't buy into hope and promises anymore with this kind of history. I have to see it first before I buy. No more site unseen or pig-in-a-poke sales are going to work.

Ozone22

Reaction score
At this point they have become the Ford Pinto of the NFL.
No I'm not buying it.

CoachD

Reaction score

McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us..............Been there done that!!!​

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not buying a dammmmm thing.....prove it first. Seen enough empty promises and full bull crap to take their word on anything coming from the pie hole of MM or the alcohol gullet hole of JJ.. Tired and worn out excuses. Sorry, but not sorry.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yo Big Mike how’s that working out for us?

Lol this team is a dumpster fire.